Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Angie R.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack or breakfast substitute. Healthy for kids or adults, and great quality. They are moist, and delicious. These are very affordable and can been found in most grocery stores.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Centreville , AL
Foodie Expert
For us Moms who do not have time for breakfast.. this is a affordable alternative for breakfast. It has all you need in that one bar and it taste amazing! It isn't too sweet but it feels that craving you may have.
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Love getting the nutrigrains, majority of the time I don't have time to make myself something to eat when I'm so busy just take one nutrigrain to hold me off. My favorite flavor is the strawberry
Samiah S.
Samiah S.
Foodie Expert
Ate these all throughout my childhood and I don't think any fruit/granola bar will ever compare! They taste delicious and are so great for when you're on the go/ want a healthier snacking option. A definite must-have food item!
Dana W.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Foodie Expert
Love these bars. They are very addicting I pretty much always have some in a cabinet. They're healthy and quick. A very simple go to on the go. Fairly priced and definitely recommend.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
pleasantville
Foodie Expert
My favorite by far. I love theses bars. They're very healthy and also really good. A bit on the dry side but still delicious. Definitely gives me energy in the mornings. I love this.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
valparaiso, IN
A healthier snack with some sweetness for breakfast on the go or a snack during he day. I have never had a flavor I did not like. I love the soft bite and moistness of the bar. I always want to eat another.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Foodie Expert
Super soft with a decent amount of filling in them. They are sweet enough to eat as a dessert! I wouldn't eat one for breakfast alone though since There isn't a lot of protein in it.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
These are the best granola bars in my opinion. They are very tasty and the proportions of the bars are just right. They are a little messy but they are so good! The blueberry ones are my definite favorite!
adilene r.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this bar it has a oatmeal taste it is sweet & soft ..i love this as a snack sometimes i cant help my self & finish 3 lol. It taste really good kind of creamy soft to bite.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?