Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks for on the go. My mom used to get them for my brother and I all the time when we were growing up because they're a healthy and quick snack. The fruit filling is flavorful and delicious.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't like how crumbly these are but do like the taste. I like how soft they are as well. I'm a repeat user for sure. I am not sure if I would call these healthy, but they're not horrible in my opinion.
Amanda B.
Winchester
My absolute favorite go to snack and quick breakfast! It is so soft and sweet! It is a breakfast bar but we keep them around for snacking! We buy these weekly! Definitely recommend to friends and family!
Cassandra L.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of blueberry inside of anything but my mom bought a variety pack and I tried them. I am not a fan. Nothing is wrong with them, I just am not a fan of jelly or jam so this does not appeal to me
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Perfect on the go snacks. Great for driving to work. Absolutely delicious and full of flavor. When I was on my strict low calorie diet this was my favorite snacks. I would recommend this for everyone!
Shirley T.
For someone who doesn't like blueberries too much, these granola bars really are good. I enjoy these granola bars along with the other flavors , strawberry, and apple cinnamon. I would recommend. They are very chewy! Can't get enough.
Jewel V.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
I've tried these a couple times, but every time it gets stuck to my teeth a lot more than other products. Maybe that's because it's a fig bar? But I've had other fig bars and they are better quality.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Foodie Expert
This is a good go to breakfast. It has some grains so it helps regulate. It does have a lot of sugar. I've bought these over and over at reasors. I would recommend this to someone with a picky toddler.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
We always grab these for road trips. We love the blueberry flavor and it's so easy to grab and go. We use them when we don't have time to eat a full breakfast or just when we need a quick snack.
Ariana S.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
Nutrigrain kellos cereal bars are my favorite! I love how tasty and soft they are! They're perfect! I have one as a snack or sometimes in the mornings with my coffe! Super delicious and filling!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?