Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I like bars, they are very handy to have in your bag in case of hunger emergencies. I honestly don't really like these, they taste ok but slightly fake and the texture is not one of the best ones....a bit dull I would say. Still, the quality is quite good and the size is just about ok. 3 stars is what they can get :)
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite granola bars of all time. I love the cereal bars in general and wish I had an unlimited supplies of them at all times. Anytime I go grocery shopping I try to buy these because I love them that much. They are worth every penny!
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
Have been eating these for years and years and they are just as satisfying as ever! They're the perfect midnight snack! Or eat them as breakfast on the go! They're extremely affordable--we always have several boxes on hand! I LOVE NUTRIGRAIN BARS.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
These are pretty good and healthy for you. I really don't like blueberries but I like these bars for some reason. They are priced well also and have other flavor options to choose from. I also like that they're soft not hard like some granola bars.
Emily R.
These cereal bars make for a fantastic snack or little pick me up in the middle of the day. It definitely met my expectations. It actually surpassed them! I wouldn't even compare this to other products because it's the best breakfast bar that I've had!
Leslie M.
These are amazingly soft and full of blueberries! Yum. They are always on sale which is great and the kids love snacking on them before a game. Way healthier then the candy bars the other parents bring. They also come in strawberry and apple which are both equally amazing
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of blueberry so the Nutri Grain Cereal Bars are perfect for me. They are delicious and not disappointing. I bought them at wal-mart. The pros is that they keep me full for a good amount of time. If you like blueberry I would recommend them to others.
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I love this flavor of Nutrigrain bar. These were one of my many pregnancy cravings. They are perfectly soft and have the perfect amount of flavor added to them so the blueberry isn't too powerful. I would definitely recommend these, maybe as a replacement for cookies!
Keysy R.
brentwood, ny
I always keep a box of these in my car. They're great to bring with me on the go, they're quick and easy, and taste soooo good. I eat these all the time, whether its for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, I find any excuse to eat one, or an entire box of these.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love blueberry nutri-grain bars. Quick, flavorful, breakfast or snack on the go. They are full of grains and nutrients to keep you going all day long. Blueberry has been my favorite flavor since I was a child and it still is today.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?