Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Alex D.
Alex D.
I love this bar. I like the strawberry, blueberry, and Apple cinnamon. really good for in the morning when you're running out of the house. Probably not the healthiest but it keeps me full until lunch!
Tania T.
Tania T.
Foodie Expert
Great for on-the-go snacking! I wish the outer part was more crunchy. The blueberry feeling was actually very good. Great for quick breakfast :) The price is great as well. Hopefully you guys like it !
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Great healthy snack you can't go wrong with. It has a great taste and the  texture is amazing just melts in you mouth. I'm definitely satisfied with this purchase wasn't disappointed as all. I will continue to support and buy this brand. I recommend to everyone.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Foodie Expert
This is a good go to breakfast. It has some grains so it helps regulate. It does have a lot of sugar. I've bought these over and over at reasors. I would recommend this to someone with a picky toddler.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
Nutrigrain kellos cereal bars are my favorite! I love how tasty and soft they are! They're perfect! I have one as a snack or sometimes in the mornings with my coffe! Super delicious and filling!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
We always grab these for road trips. We love the blueberry flavor and it's so easy to grab and go. We use them when we don't have time to eat a full breakfast or just when we need a quick snack.
Maygan R.
Maygan R.
Mobile, AL
These are my son's favorite granola bar. He loves to have one for a quick breakfast if we are rushed that morning or for a snack while at school. The blueberry is just his personal favorite.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I like Nutri-grain blueberry bars. They make a great light snack and have a good blueberry flavor. They do tend to make my throat dry, so I definitely need to have something to drink nearby.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
I buy these for my kids, they are easy snacks on the go. The only problem I have with them is sometimes you get a box where they are dryer and break apart. Makes a huge mess. I would buy again but maybe a different brand.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Corona
Foodie Expert
These are good for a small snack. I say small because the bars aren't very filling. But they do taste good. I buy these every once in a while for camping, picnics and for large groups because they aren't pricey at all.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?