Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Samiah S.
Samiah S.
Foodie Expert
Ate these all throughout my childhood and I don't think any fruit/granola bar will ever compare! They taste delicious and are so great for when you're on the go/ want a healthier snacking option. A definite must-have food item!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
pleasantville
Foodie Expert
My favorite by far. I love theses bars. They're very healthy and also really good. A bit on the dry side but still delicious. Definitely gives me energy in the mornings. I love this.
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Love getting the nutrigrains, majority of the time I don't have time to make myself something to eat when I'm so busy just take one nutrigrain to hold me off. My favorite flavor is the strawberry
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Super soft with a decent amount of filling in them. They are sweet enough to eat as a dessert! I wouldn't eat one for breakfast alone though since There isn't a lot of protein in it.
adilene r.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this bar it has a oatmeal taste it is sweet & soft ..i love this as a snack sometimes i cant help my self & finish 3 lol. It taste really good kind of creamy soft to bite.
Jewel V.
Jewel V.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
I've tried these a couple times, but every time it gets stuck to my teeth a lot more than other products. Maybe that's because it's a fig bar? But I've had other fig bars and they are better quality.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
These bars are my go to for my kids in the morning! They are SO easy and SO FAST! If we are running late I know my kids will still get something yummy to eat in the morning!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Delicious and great as my beginning breakfast. I don't like to eat first thing so I will eat this as I drive to work. It keeps me going until I can eat more later on. True blueberry flavor, no artificial taste. I love these! Plus the price is right. Good value for the money.
Mady C.
Mady C.
I LOVE THESE. They're so convenient for when you're running late and need a snack. My favorite is blueberry! Sams has a huge cox of assorted flavors for super cheap and that lasts awhile at my house.
Ornella C.
Ornella C.
Rosedale, NY
Great snack for when you've got a sugar craving and want something not as fatty.
My son loves bringing them to school for snack time. I would consider them a healthy snacK.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?