Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Alex D.
Alex D.
I love this bar. I like the strawberry, blueberry, and Apple cinnamon. really good for in the morning when you're running out of the house. Probably not the healthiest but it keeps me full until lunch!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Aurora
Foodie Expert
Nutrigrain kellos cereal bars are my favorite! I love how tasty and soft they are! They're perfect! I have one as a snack or sometimes in the mornings with my coffe! Super delicious and filling!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
We always grab these for road trips. We love the blueberry flavor and it's so easy to grab and go. We use them when we don't have time to eat a full breakfast or just when we need a quick snack.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
This is a good go to breakfast. It has some grains so it helps regulate. It does have a lot of sugar. I've bought these over and over at reasors. I would recommend this to someone with a picky toddler.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
I buy these for my kids, they are easy snacks on the go. The only problem I have with them is sometimes you get a box where they are dryer and break apart. Makes a huge mess. I would buy again but maybe a different brand.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Corona
These are good for a small snack. I say small because the bars aren't very filling. But they do taste good. I buy these every once in a while for camping, picnics and for large groups because they aren't pricey at all.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack or breakfast substitute. Healthy for kids or adults, and great quality. They are moist, and delicious. These are very affordable and can been found in most grocery stores.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Centreville , AL
Foodie Expert
For us Moms who do not have time for breakfast.. this is a affordable alternative for breakfast. It has all you need in that one bar and it taste amazing! It isn't too sweet but it feels that craving you may have.
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Love getting the nutrigrains, majority of the time I don't have time to make myself something to eat when I'm so busy just take one nutrigrain to hold me off. My favorite flavor is the strawberry
Dana W.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Foodie Expert
Love these bars. They are very addicting I pretty much always have some in a cabinet. They're healthy and quick. A very simple go to on the go. Fairly priced and definitely recommend.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?