Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
This is a great on the go snack for my kids ages 1, 4, and 6. We often pack them in our diaper bag so we have something while we are out. My 18 month likes them too and they have a good amount of iron in them. The blueberry is a hit in our house!
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
We love these bars. We buy these for all of our lunches and I can even get my picky kids to eat these! Walmart usually has a great price on them and we love to get them there
Kristen C.
Moist and soft! Very good. Found at almost all stores that sell groceries. Been buying these since my mom bought them for me as a kid! Easy to pack and bring to work/school.
Kayla M.
I love blueberries. This is my breakfast every morning after my cup of coffee. The outer is a great blend of healthy things for you and just all together makes you want more then one bar at a time
Vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite breakfast or perfect when you're craving something sweet! Fast and on the go when you don't have time to make breakfast, perfect healthy alternative to get you going in the morning!
Ashley E.
This is always a good go-to option for a quick snack. They taste good, they're affordable, and they aren't too terrible for you. I've tried some other brands with similar products but I always come back to nutrigrain.
Sarah A.
They're very good. Very rich tasting and filling,but I do feel like they taset slightly artificial. Yes,the flavorings are artificial, but should still taste like real blueberries!
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these! They taste like ur eating cake! They're perfect for on the go snacks, car rides.... And even are wonderful for those days you wake up late for school! They make me feel good because they are for the most part nutritious, (I can give her these instead of
Cookies!) and like I said before my kid loves them
Stacie J.
Really like the blueberry flavor. The only thing I am not a fan of is that any form of pressure and they are smashed and ruined. Wish they included the blueberry in the variety packs.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
Rather delicious I like the blueberry flavor. It's like a soft blueberry pop tart! Probably not as healthy as other granola bars. Rather Disappointing because of the size of the individually granola bars. I would recommend them if you just want to eat the whole box because that happens.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?