Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of blueberry inside of anything but my mom bought a variety pack and I tried them. I am not a fan. Nothing is wrong with them, I just am not a fan of jelly or jam so this does not appeal to me
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Coal City, IN
Nice soft bar with a good blueberry flavor. Doesn't taste artificial. The only downside is the bar can crumble in the package if it is not protected. Making it not the best choice to throw in a bag or purse, unless you kept it in the box.
Deneen M.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't like how crumbly these are but do like the taste. I like how soft they are as well. I'm a repeat user for sure. I am not sure if I would call these healthy, but they're not horrible in my opinion.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Nutrigrain bars always fill me up and don't fall apart and make a mess like other brands. I like all of the flavors and it's always good as a snack or small breakfast on the go. I would recommend to anyone
Jesse F.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Foodie Expert
I myself am a huge blueberry fan and this breakfast bar is something that is very enjoyable. Spectacular flavor with just enough to fill you up for breakfast at an affordable price to start your day off.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Winchester
My absolute favorite go to snack and quick breakfast! It is so soft and sweet! It is a breakfast bar but we keep them around for snacking! We buy these weekly! Definitely recommend to friends and family!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks for on the go. My mom used to get them for my brother and I all the time when we were growing up because they're a healthy and quick snack. The fruit filling is flavorful and delicious.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Perfect on the go snacks. Great for driving to work. Absolutely delicious and full of flavor. When I was on my strict low calorie diet this was my favorite snacks. I would recommend this for everyone!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
For someone who doesn't like blueberries too much, these granola bars really are good. I enjoy these granola bars along with the other flavors , strawberry, and apple cinnamon. I would recommend. They are very chewy! Can't get enough.
Tania T.
Tania T.
Foodie Expert
Great for on-the-go snacking! I wish the outer part was more crunchy. The blueberry feeling was actually very good. Great for quick breakfast :) The price is great as well. Hopefully you guys like it !
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?