Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
I get these nutrigrain soft baked bars at sams club, and they come in an assortment of three, which is great. I take them (and apple pouches) for snacks on the go when I shop, for Silas. He LOVES them! They are soft, so he can chew them really easily and there isn't too much jelly, so it's not very sticky. It IS messy - he crumbles them all over the place, but he's 1.5yrs old so it's ok. He loves all the flavors! 36 were included in my box, $7. Totally worth it and I would recommend these for travel snacks (little sir adults), missed meals or before workouts
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
My daughter loves these! They taste like ur eating cake! They're perfect for on the go snacks, car rides.... And even are wonderful for those days you wake up late for school! They make me feel good because they are for the most part nutritious, (I can give her these instead of
Cookies!) and like I said before my kid loves them
Heather G.
Heather G.
I eat oNE of these every morning in after my yogurt. I also keep these in my purse as a snack and my 2 old begs for them. They are very filling despite their size and make a great addition to breakfast or as an on the go snack. I enjoy most of the flavors and stock up when they are on sale.
Ayse A.
Ayse A.
University Place, WA
Whenever I am in a rush to school I grab one and head of for breakfast. They are very good to eat and tasty. They are nicely packaged to eat anytime and great with a glass of milk. My expectations are very high for a breakfast I say this is so close to it. I definitely recommend this bar.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
Rather delicious I like the blueberry flavor. It's like a soft blueberry pop tart! Probably not as healthy as other granola bars. Rather Disappointing because of the size of the individually granola bars. I would recommend them if you just want to eat the whole box because that happens.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
These are amazingly soft and full of blueberries! Yum. They are always on sale which is great and the kids love snacking on them before a game. Way healthier then the candy bars the other parents bring. They also come in strawberry and apple which are both equally amazing
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I love this flavor of Nutrigrain bar. These were one of my many pregnancy cravings. They are perfectly soft and have the perfect amount of flavor added to them so the blueberry isn't too powerful. I would definitely recommend these, maybe as a replacement for cookies!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I love the taste of blueberry so the Nutri Grain Cereal Bars are perfect for me. They are delicious and not disappointing. I bought them at wal-mart. The pros is that they keep me full for a good amount of time. If you like blueberry I would recommend them to others.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Foodie Expert
I've had these Nutri-Grain blueberry cereal bars since I was in High School for a quick snack, pick me up or breakfast as created for.
The flavor is great! Sometimes I find blueberry flavoring can be off but Nutri-Grain has exceptional flavor and is very delicious.
Keysy R.
Keysy R.
brentwood, ny
I always keep a box of these in my car. They're great to bring with me on the go, they're quick and easy, and taste soooo good. I eat these all the time, whether its for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, I find any excuse to eat one, or an entire box of these.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?