Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Foodie Expert
These are really great to keep in your car or grab quickly to hold you over. I regularly eat these for breakfast with my coffee and yogurt they pair well! The blueberry is my favorite as the strawberry and raspberry are a little to strongly flavored for my taste. These are affordable and convenient.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Great healthy snack you can't go wrong with. It has a great taste and the  texture is amazing just melts in you mouth. I'm definitely satisfied with this purchase wasn't disappointed as all. I will continue to support and buy this brand. I recommend to everyone.
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
Y’all, these cereal bars are THE BEST cereal bars ever. They are sweet yet it’s not overpowering, which is always preferable. It makes for a great snack. Very affordable and widely available. I have one almost every day. Honestly, they’re kind of addicting.
Glamorous M.
Ahoskie, NC
My daughter and I love this nutrigrain bar I always have this for a snack during the day or on a Sunday morning before church when I don't have for breakfast and I take 4 nutrigrain for church, my daughter gets 2 & I gets 2!
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
Foodie Expert
i love having these for breakfast or as a snack. they're affordable, and just the right size to carry with you throughout the day. they taste great and are still healthy. i recommend these to anyone trying to eat healthy.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I like Nutri-grain blueberry bars. They make a great light snack and have a good blueberry flavor. They do tend to make my throat dry, so I definitely need to have something to drink nearby.
Maygan R.
Mobile, AL
These are my son's favorite granola bar. He loves to have one for a quick breakfast if we are rushed that morning or for a snack while at school. The blueberry is just his personal favorite.
Gabby B.
Battle Creek, MI
These are the best granola bars in my opinion. They are very tasty and the proportions of the bars are just right. They are a little messy but they are so good! The blueberry ones are my definite favorite!
Katlin M.
Liberty, SC
This is my go to in the morning when I'm rushing out the door before work! Just enough to hold me over until lunch! This is simple and quick for those rushed mornings!
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM
These are so great for a quick and easy snack! I grab them and run out of the door! I don't feel like horrible since they are much healthier than anything else I could grab! The blueberry are my favorite! I eat an entire box pretty quickly and love it!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?