Nutri Grain® Bakery Delights Lemon Crumb Cake with Poppy Seeds 5-1.41 oz. Bars uploaded by Emily M.Nutri Grain® Bakery Delights Lemon Crumb Cake with Poppy Seeds 5-1.41 oz. Bars uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY KELLOGG'S #51 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

A bakery–inspired recipe made with the taste of lemons, crunchy poppy seeds & a crisp, buttery streusel topping. see more...

Maurice, LA
I really dont like the nitro grain cereal bars with the blueberry or strawberry jam in them. I do buy them anyway though because I like to have them for a snack when I don't have time to eat a real meal. I saw these on sale at a convenience store and decided to try one. It is so good! It tastes just like a cake. I also get to have vitamins and minerals so it's like eating a cake that's actually good for me.
Kyleen B.
Kyleen B.
Murfreesboro, NC
The taste is ok but they are dry! You better have a glass of something to wash them down. I had high hopes. I couldn't event finish it bc it was so dry...and yes I checked the expiration date-they are good until September. I had high expectations but I choked on them.
New Jersey
I'm obsessed with these. They taste absolutely delicious and I love the flavor. The only thing I wish is that they weren't so dry because they tend to be a little on the dryer side. But overall I really love this and I would definitely repurchase.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
The taste is great but boy these are dry AF.  Such a shame because I love just about anything lemon and poppy seed flavor.  If you're looking for a crumb cake that's super moist like the Hostess or Little Debbie, you won't find it here.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I purchase these Nutri Grain lemon crumb cake bars from BJ's and they are really good. The flavor is really good. Price was worth the product. I would rather my son eat this than a honey bun. Please try the product it is really good.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
these are really good. they have a hint of lemon,not over welming, and the poppy seeds nake it just wonderful. only thing i had was they taste alittle dry to me. but over all i would keep buying them.
Emily M.
Emily M.
It actually tastes terrible. The lemon flavor is good but overall the cakes flavor bad. It doesn't even look like the picture and is pretty dry. Maybe I'll try the other flavors instead
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
These are amazing! I purchased because they were on sale and I had a coupon. But wow they blew me away! The lemon is just the right flavor and the poppy seeds are a perfect accent. Love it!!!!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I purchased these on a whim because they were on sale and they taste fantastic. I do love lemon flavored products to begin with and this has got to be one of the best quick buy lemon products I have had. I will absolutely by these again
Jen S.
Jen S.
I had high hopes for these. They looked quite yummy, but it turns out they are very dry. The flavor isn't that great either. Overall I was pretty disappointed.