Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNutri-Grain

by Nutri-Grain

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain
CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT APPLE CINNAMON.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS.
NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

What is your favourite Nutri-Grain flavour?
Are apple cinnamon and Strawberry the only flavors?
Start your review of Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars - 8ct - Kellogg's!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie S.
Buffalo, MO
Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars - 8ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Jamie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge fan of almost anything that I have tried from Nutri-Grain. These apple granola bars have been a staple breakfast item in my house for a while now. They are absolutely easy just to grab and go every morning or even as a snack. There’s several other flavors to choose from and each one that I have tried have been delicious.
Mandy C.
Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars - 8ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Mandy C.
These are a staple in our house! Perfect as a quick snack to grab on the go. They’re soft and delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone who likes Apples and the taste of Cinnamon. It taste like filling in a bakery pastry.
Fiorela María C.
Lynn, MA
Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars - 8ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Fiorela María C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sof baked breakfasts bars is delicious there many flavors I like this bars I’m recomed
Susan B.
East Greenwich
These bars are more like a soft granola pastry than a bar.  They's soft and chewy like an oatmeal cookie.  I only wish that they had a little more apple filling in them.
Christina F.
Garner, NC
Delicious product, but has more sugar than I would prefer in this kind of a snack
Victoria S.
Yukon
these are good and so are the blueberry. Good healthy snack and a good snack to grab if you have to hit the road.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
The apple cinnamon has got to be my favorite flavor of Nutri-Grain brands of them all you can definitely taste the apple and cinnamon plus they are great to put in a lunch box or take on the go
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Cereal Bars - 8ct - Kellogg's uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Delicious and nutritional. I eat one for breakfast when Im on the go they give me a little sugar and help me to jump start my day. They are very affordable and compare well to their competitors. I definitely recommend.
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
We buy the great big box of 3 flavors from Costco with Apple cinnamon, strawberry and blueberry. My husband loves these and eats a few of them per day. I am really not a fan of them.. something about the flavor instantly makes me feel sick when I try and eat them
Michaela C.
Tewksbury, MA
My mother used to give me these as a kid and I was never a fan of them. I find them very dry and hard to eat without a heaping glass of water. In my opinion there are much better types of granola bars out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...