BY NUTRI-FUSION SYSTEMS

Dietary Supplement Razberi-K™ Raspberry Ketones. Natural Diet Formula. Supports Metabolism*. Increases Energy Levels*. With Green Tea & EGCG Raspberry Ketone Fusion is a natural diet formula that is infused with Razberi-K® and EGCG Green Tea Extract.  These ingredients support energy and boosts metabolism.*. see more...

Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI
The product was okay, I actually really enjoyed the taste of the raspberry however I am not sure that it really "did" anything for me. It is supposed to increase energy and metabolism but I felt nothing.
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
These 'weight loss' products are not what they are all cracked up to be. They don't work. I have tried a lot of these kind of products and have not noticed any accelerated weight loss, even when coupled with a good diet and exercise.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
This is an okay suppliment. I am not sure it quite did for me what I needed it to but i know many people whom it has worked for!
Morgan R.