BY NUTREX RESEARCH

Dietary Supplement. Female One Pill Only Fat Destroyer Ultra Concentrate Extreme Caution Advised:  This is the strongest female fat destroyer we have ever released.  It s so strong that you can never take more than one pill.  This is an ultra concentrated super potent one pill only formula that is designed to rapidly destroy body fat deposits. To help ensure that your diet becomes a huge success Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate also exerts a powerful appetite suppressing effect.  Next an intense feeling of energy will overcome your entire physique and keep you going for hours and hours. Just one pill will set the stage for all-out fat burning.  Be warned:  Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is a female fat destroyer unlike anything else. This product utilizes only natural vegetab. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
Great to help a better performance during workout. I bought to help my body to burn calories and fat faster. I liked a lot.
Isis R.
I have lost 45 lbs using the Nutrex line (and working out) All their products are save and jitter-free! If you are looking for serious results you should try them! If you want more information they also have this cool challenge thing going on at http://www.lipo6movement.com/
Melissa B.
I love Lipo 6 Black. I don't use it for fatburn, which it most certainly helps with. I use it or pre work out energy boost. It gives me the extra fuel I need to get through my workout. In addition to that, it helps with fat burn, which is always a plus!
Amber M.
Fairfax, VA
I used to take this product. I felt like I was wired whenever I took it. I don't think my body is equipped for the amount of caffeine in the product. Maybe if I could only take a half I would be ok.
Jennifer F.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love Lipo 6. You have to be careful for how much caffeine is in it. You need to make sure you dink LOTS of water and eat with your pills. Other then that when you exercise you should see results. I did!!! The product isn't an outrageous price ether which is nice.
Erika H.
Saint Thomas , PA
This product worked great for me a long with diet and exercise. I will say it made a little jittery ( just like an energy drink) but that was my only side effect.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
This product works wonder when you use it right. Meaning, diet AND exercise. Many people think that they can just take this and lose weight. That is not a good idea. Not only will it be wasting your money, but It can harm your body. It can also make you sick (shakes, upset stomach, ect.)
DIEGO S.
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP
JA TOAMEI E CONFESSO QUE ESPERA MAIS DESTE PRODUTO, SEI QUE SUA FORMULA FOI MODIFICADA PARA PODER SER COMERCIALIZADO NO BRASIL, VAI VER ISSO VEZ COM QUE ATÉ MESMO ALGUMAS MARCAS MAIS SIMPLES MOSTRASSEM MELHOR DESEMPENHO, EU MESMO USO UMA OUTRA MARCA.
DIEGO S.
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP
PERDERAM PESO COM AUXILIO DESTE PRODUTO? TIVERAM ALGUM EFEITO COLATERAL?
Fernanda O.
Stamford, CT
Is it really good? Is it fast?