BY NUTREX RESEARCH

Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is the world's first one-pill-only female fat destroyer that combines receptor cleansing and reprogramming agents with an ultra concentrated fat destroying complex. We call it the 'Intelligent' female fat destroyer. Regular use of fat burners clogs and desensitizes adrenergic receptor sites on the cell's surface leading to a loss in product effectiveness, reduced fat loss results and diminished stimulant response. Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is the wor see more...

Dana A.
Ocoee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GNC
never ever would i recomend this. I took one time and ended up in the ER. It made my heart race and i couldn’t breathe. I still have anxiety since then and I’ll regret ever taking them!!!!
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
This is a great product. I like that you only have to take one of these pills a day. I did not experience any adverse side effects with these.
Tawney Y.
Norton Shores, MI
Honestly liked the reg lipo 6 and the black much better than this formula. Not as effective for me
Ania M.
Has this worked, with evident results (not just water weight loss), for anyone?