BY NUTREX RESEARCH

The Meanest, Strongest, And Cruelest Fat Burner This Planet Has Ever Seen. We Went Down To The Laboratory And Cooked Up The Most Vicious Blend Of Fat-Burning Compounds Imaginable This Wicked Formula Is Operating In A Territory No Other Fat Burner Has Ever Dared To Go. Lipo-6 Black Attacks Body Fat With A Killer Instinct Formulated To Instantly Destroy It Wherever The Two Meet. Beyond Extreme Fat Loss & Energy Igniter: Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium (60% Synephrine), Geranium Surge (1, 3 Dimethylamy see more...

Allison H.
Normal, IL
Just recently repurchased a bottle and remember why i loved it so much. i had built up a tolerance because i used the original then used this right after for the higher dosage. so i let my body cleanse itself for 7 months and now I'm back to it. Its probably the best fat burner I've found bc it gives energy without the crash or too jittery feeling and doesn't give a heat rash like others. it also suppresses appetite but doesn't take away hunger 100% which i really like. I recommend this brand to all my friends I really believe in their products.
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I have used this product in the past and had great results. I would use it again to help me achieve my fitness goals. Recommended for anyone wanting to burn fat and lean out.
Francielly S.
Novato, CA
I lost 10 pounds in 1 months, I went to the gym every day and lipo 6 give me a great energy for work out. I didn't have any collateral effects
Tawney Y.
Norton Shores, MI
I have used lipo 6 regular, the hers, and the black and have had great results. Its always good to use a fat burner to kickstart ur fitness!
Michelle D.
Jefferson, La
This product is amazing!!!!!!! I have purchased many times and it is true to its word. I will be repurchasing again very soon
shelby v.
Hewitt, NJ
Great product, gives tons of energy. helps me out a lot during work outs. great weight loss product
Colin R.
I have used this product before and received a lot of energy using it. Although I did get some results my tolerance built quick to this product before I finished the bottle but everyone is different.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
gives you great energy to get moving! I added with exercise and loved it! lost 10 pounds!