Nutress Hair Moisturizing Protein Pack Conditioner uploaded by Charee M.

BY NUTRESS HAIR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Protects, Moisturizes, Strengthens And Visibly Revitalizes Hair In A Concentrated And Easy One-Step Treatment. Severe Effects Of Heat And Processing Damage Are Instantly And Dramatically Reversed For Unparalleled Results In The Most Complete And Effective Protein Treatment Available. With Nufusion Protein Blend And Nufusion Moisture Complex Advanced Technology For Textured Hair Repair Hair Surface And Restructure From Within Smoothes, Shines, Conditions Scalp Prevents Dryness, Reduces Breakage We Do Not Test On Our Animal Friends. Made In Usa Beauty, Hair Care, Conditioner, Dry/Damaged Hair see more...

Review (1)
Charee M.
Charee M.
I'm using this product now in my hair. The slip on here is amazing. When I opened up the package it had a minty smell which tells me that it's tingling and it will deodorize my hair. Once I start applying it to my wits and put hair, I noticed it was tingling in my scalp and it had amazing slip. I really did enjoy applying this in my hair and it was also easier when I finger detangle my hair before applying the comb in my hair to detangle. This is a keeper!