BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsNutrasonic
Nutra Sonic Face and Body Cleansing Brush (Essential Yellow - 4 Speed)

by Nutrasonic

I've been wanting to use one of these for awhile for my face and breakouts. There's just one question I have. Does this help with getting rid of break outs and cleaning your skin?
Does this product work well with sensitive skin? my skin is very sensitive and gets red very easy, and I've wanted to buy a face cleansing brush I just wasn't sure if it would make my face turn red.
Does it work good for the skins?
Start your review of Nutrasonic Nutra Sonic Face and Body Cleansing Brush (Essential Yellow - 4 Speed)!
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
This product is wonderful! I love how well it helps exfoliate the skin and makes your face feel refreshed.
Npaub X.
Wausau, WI
I always have a full face of makeup and it's nice to come home to something that will take all that off. This product definitely does the job. It definitely met my expectations. The packaging comes in a nice cute box. To buy it again, I would say yes, for a friend!
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Awesome product. Makes your face feel like a new one every time! :) Highly recommended. Great for sensitive skin as well.
Victoria D.
Rockledge, FL
I love this! It removes dead skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed, clean, and healthy
edith B.
MIAMI
Excelente producto para limpiar el rostro sobre todo si se sufre de acne, o si se tiene cara grasosa. lo recomiendo ampliamnete