BY NUTRASEA

Nutra Sea® Omega-3 Zesty Lemon Flavor Fish Oil Supplement.
1250mg.
EPA + DHA per teaspoon.
200ml (6.8 fl oz) liquid. see more...

Erica M.
Hector, AR
I'll stick with omega 3 gel capsules, it smells okay but oh my word is it nasty.
Tony  M.
Nutrasea omega supplements is a great product for everyone. Smells great
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been taking this fish oil for a few months now and love it. Like any good quality fish oil, the health benefits include things like better skin, healthier nails, hair, etc. All that great stuff. Unlike some capsules and other liquid fish oils, this one does't taste fishy to me. I get the lemon one, and yes it still has the consistency of an oil (it's not a capsule). I love hot yoga, and one thing I notice is that if I have a very fishy fish oil, I'll smell like it after class (eww). Sweat happens, but non-fishy fish oil equals non-fishy sweat. :)
Daina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This oil is he best alternative to an omega or fish oils/capsules I've tried in he past 15 years. My naturopath has always recommended I use omega in my diet to help with inflammation and I had the hardest time...I'd Burb the pills or could be bothered with oils. This...taste fairly neutral, maybe a more plastic like taste than anything! And with constant use I noticed a difference in my digestive health.
Sarah F.
Nanaimo
I recently was recommended this brand by my naturopath. I have hard time absorbing anything and this seems to be working with my system very well, I'd recommend this to anyone looking for easy way to take omegas! Also recommend taken with a meal as it will absorb throughout body better
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product taste Fishy?
Karrie S.
Where can I buy this product?