BY NUTRAORIGIN

Dietary Supplement. Vitamins & Minerals with Concentrated Natural Food Multi Today Whole Food is a completely vegetarian, high-potency multivitamin and mineral formula with green foods, vegetable, and fruit concentrates, medicinal mushrooms and herbs for vibrant health: Digestive Enzymes for Healthy Digestion*. Probiotics for GI Health*. Omega Blend:  35 mg Omega-3 & 12 mg Omega-6*. Vegetarian No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, and no fish. Nutra Origin® - Advanced Nutritional Supplements 1-800-71-NUTRA. see more...

• How does this taste ? Does it leave any kind of after taste ?2 Answers
NutraOrigin Multi Today Whole Food Vitamins & Minerals
  • "I've never heard of this product before but, from what I've read it's a really good product" in 5 reviews
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
So far so good. I have been taking this product for a few weeks and I can tell the difference. They do not upset my stomach even if I take them on an empty stomach. I do take one pill in the morning and one pill in the afternoon so I don't know the effect of two pills at one time. I am pleased with the way I feel and the ingredients are top notch. I will see what happens after I take them longer. They are certainly not the cheapest multi but I feel WAY better on them than others I have taken.
brandy h.
Northampton, PA

Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
They don't smell so good but they are really good for our body. They have lots of health benefits. And it does really works.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
These smelled and tasted so horrible I thought I was puke up everything I had eaten earlier.
Mary V.
These do not smell that great and it's sort of hard to swallow... I don't recommend it
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
I love this products... It works really good for me. They have many health benefits and also full of vitamins and minerals.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Vanessa O.
Fitspiration Expert
How does this taste ? Does it leave any kind of after taste ?