BY NUTRANAIL

Restores Fresh Manicure Look! No polish removal or reapplication needed! No formaldehyde, toulene & DBP Problem Smudges, smears, marks and nicks in color polish Solution Nutra Nail Instant Smudge Repair What it does Repairing smudged, nicked, smeared or dented polish is a snap with this unique Smudge Repair formula. Just brush over manicure to instantly restore your polish to a smooth, shiny finish...without removal or reapplication of polish. Results Smooth, shiny manicures that are smudge-free, nick-free and mistake-free. see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
I've tried 2 bottles of this NutraNail clear polish. The first bottle didn't come out too well...literally I barely got anything out of the bottle, I'm not sure why. The second bottle however worked very well. I have it on my nails right now and it provides a nice clean, clear coat.
Tony C.
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
I keep the stuff in my purse after I go to get my nails done for him and always in such a hurry to get out of the nail salon that it never fails reaching into your pocket or region into your Perse or putting your shoes on and your nails you thought were dry weren't quite dry this fixes it I love it
Esther A.
Esther A.
Toronto, Ontario
I got my first bottle (older packaging?) through the brand, and currently working on my second one. I know that you can use the acetone method as well, but I find that this one is a bit more forgiving in terms of time. It allows you to take your time to be specific about the areas that you want to touch up. If you chip your nails, instead of repainting the whole thing, I'd suggest sanding down the part a bit, brushing a bit of this around the edges of the chipped polish, then applying new coats to it. Once dry, dab this at the edges again to blend the initial polish, and the second go around, so that they look seamless.