BY NUTRANAIL

Nutranail 5-7 day Nailgrowth with Aloe helps grow your nails stronger and healthier in 5 to 7 days. It has aloe in it, which helps moisturize your nails as well, it also helps so the nails don't break or split while they are growing. A plus is how fast the liquid absorbs and dries, so you don't have to worry about touching anything. see more...

• I have short nails because I am constantly biting them. H...1 Answers
Ana R.
Grows long nails without making them too hard.
I wouldn't say this is a polish as much as it's a liquid that you rub into your naked nails and cuticle. It doesn't have a smell or anything and the formula dries quickly.
I've used this on and off for about a year, and consistently they'll grow stronger nails in a matter of weeks. I've always had really weak nails because I used to bite them a lot, and this really helps! I use it about twice a day (though I've been meaning to do it more) and I really lather it on and spend a good amount of time rubbing it onto my cuticles and nails.
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
I wear artificial nails a lot and like to let them breathe about once every three months. I like to use this product in between to had strength to my neglected real nails. The price is great and I feel like I am doing something good for them. The results are pretty quick and easy to see.
Claudia M.
New Rochelle, NY
This is really good to make nails healthier and help them grow. I always bit my nails & had used this on & off in the past. Now that I finally stopped biting my nails this has help me grow my paper thin nails stronger & longer. That said, I feel like it takes more than 5-7 days.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Grows long nails without making them too hard.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I have short nails because I am constantly biting them. However, with prom coming up in a few weeks, would it be worth it to buy the product to grow them out a little bit before then?