Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® Toddler Formula

by Nutramigen

Nourishing growth while helping manage cow’s milk allergy.

Nutramigen LGG Toddler is designed with the ever-changing needs of older infants & toddlers aged 9 to 36 months in mind. It is hypoallergenic and easy to digest, meaning you can help assure your growing toddler gets the healthy nourishment he needs, even if he’s allergic to cow’s milk.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Has calcium and other vitamins
  • Includes LGG* culture: a probiotic that helps support digestive health

Has anybody used this? What did you think? Is it worth buying?
Start your review of Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® Toddler Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla C.
Traverse City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® Toddler Formula uploaded by Kayla C.
My daughter when she was born had a very hard time keeping formula down. Night after night I would be up with her making sure she didn't spit up and choke. This was the only formula that my doctor didn't recommend trying to me, so I took the leap and tried it with her on my own. Let me just say that this was a game changer for her and I. She juts turned 3 yesterday but last year around this time we found out she had Celiac Disease and Autoimmune Disease and still loves this toddler formula as she's not comfortable enough to drink anything different
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only formula that we were able to successfully feed my daughter. It smells a little funky, but I think everyone can agree with that. Since starting this, she’s not puked up like she would with others. The only downfall is it is quite expensive.
Brittney P.
Browder, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
3/6 of my children suffered a milk allergy with colic! This is my go to miracle! By the time my children were 3 they was able to eat and drink milk products that were milk based and contained the whey protein! This is truly a miracle formula!
Belle H.
PlantCity
My son had severe milk allergies and was drinking Nutramigen Infant. After he turned a year old we started to try cows milk but he still would get ill. Doctor switched him to this and has done wonderful since!
Francela A.
Luling, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This formula is a life saver! Helped my 2 children with their milk protein allergy. They had great bowel movements no gas or fussiness. I tried to make a switch to regular milk but they were not ready so I’m glad they have a toddler formula! Expensive but worth the quality and piece of mind
Leslie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,155 reviews
This baby formula is the best for those with stomach sensitivity or milk protein allergy. It is the best and highly recommend it. It works miracles. Could not recommend it enough.
Ashley J.
Salisbury, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I must use formula I always go right for Nutramigen as it has never let me down! After countless weeks of diarrhea and colic I gave up on "sensitive" formulas by other brands. Nutramigen as been a life saver when it has come to my son's milk allergy.
Ashley R.
Vienna, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I used this before I went completely to milk, I didn’t notice it make a huge difference only because I always used nut, but it is good for conversion
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
We used this for my son who has a severe milk allergy. The milk protein in this is broken down some but not completely and made my son's eczema flare. Would work for children who can tolerate baked milk
Jenni Z.
Monterrey
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Es un leIt is a milk that has helped my baby thank God because my child is allergic to cow's milk protein And this brand was the best