I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Stone Mtn, GA - il y a 7 ans

10 answers

This is for babies with milk allergy so you might not need it, and hopefully you don't because it is VERY expensive compared to other formula.. ask your pedi for samples so you can try things out with your baby to see what works:)
il y a 5 ans
This for babies that have protein allergies or colic
il y a 5 ans
This worked great for my son since he could have milk or soy milk but it's very expensive
il y a 5 ans
This usually in my experience is not just a regular first choice formula. It's more of a special formula. So if your baby is handling the regular formula okay I wouldn't start him or her on this at the start. When my oldest son needed this formula it was one of the most expensive ones too.
il y a 6 ans
This is not a formula you want to start out using. This is used if your baby is having tummy issues. My son used it and we loved it! Only down side is it is extremely pricey!
il y a 6 ans
This is not a first formula to start with...usually dr recommended after difficulty with stomach or using the restroom. I breastfed but supplemented Gerber gentle(my son had some acid reflux cheaper formula still worked great)
il y a 6 ans
I have to use this for one of my twins who has a dairy allergy. I'd definitely try a couple of different before using this. If your baby can tolerate others, definitely try them. My second twin uses gentlease...it works well for her!
il y a 6 ans
Definitely do not start with this formula. Its about 40 bucks for a 19 oz can. Try supplemental formula or advance formula before you try this kind.
il y a 6 ans
I have 3 boys and out of the 3, 2 of them became allergic to cows milk and had stomach/gas pain. my middle child though was completely fine with regular formula. I suggest that once you decide to start supplementing to first try the infant formula first and see how your baby is doing with it. only reason is because this formula is very expensive and I wouldn't want you to spend so much on this if your baby is able to tolerate regular formula.
il y a 7 ans
I'm not sure where your from, I'm from NC. the price down here is $23. I love this formula, my daughter was a preemie, so she had to be on preemie formula. she could only take it for a month before it started bothering her stomach, we went through 5 formulas before trying this one. it works so well with her stomach even helps with her reflux. it also doesn't constipate her, and doesn't scream from stomach pain.
il y a 7 ans