Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® Infant Formula

Fast relief now. Fewer allergy challenges later.

If your baby is struggling to sleep, has excessive gas, and cries for more than three hours a day, she may be experiencing colic due to a cow's milk allergy.
Babies with cow's milk allergy also have a higher probability of having other allergies such as asthma or eczema. Nutramigen LGG• can help reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges**, while still providing the nourishment she needs for healthy development.

• Starts to manage colic as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours
  • Clinically demonstrated to help reduce future allergy challenges at 3 years
  • Helps babies return to consuming milk protein without an allergic response
  • Nutritionally complete for infants through 12 months
Calm cow's milk allergy—while encouraging milestones.

It's not uncommon for babies with a cow's milk allergy to experience colic. Sometimes a change in formula can make all the difference.

• Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest protein for fast management of colic due to cow's milk allergy
  • The probiotic LGG to help support digestive health

Many children outgrow their milk allergy by 3-5 years old. However, with Nutramigen LGG, most babies don't have to wait that long as it can help babies return to consuming milk protein without an allergic response.

Ask your baby's doctor if Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is the right choice.

If your child has a severe cow's milk protein allergy or multiple protein allergies, find out more about amino acid-based PurAmino™.

Purchasing Nutramigen

Insurance companies are not required to cover exempt infant formulas or medical foods, but some do. Contact your insurance company directly to see if reimbursement is available. Click on the link below to download a letter you can take to your baby's doctor. This letter establishes a medical need for the product and might help in getting your insurance company to reimburse for the product.

Did your child still fuss and projectile vomit upon starting this formula? We’re on a whole 24 hrs on the formula. Will this pass? Or Should I call Pedi again?
Have any mommy’s had to switch from Enfamil Gentlease to this formula? Baby girl stays gassy, fussy and spits up. She currently is on gentlease and I’ve heard great stuff about this formula.
My two month old spits up a lot, has anyone had any luck with this product helping ease the stomach?
Start your review of Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® Infant Formula!
Ashley  R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Thank the Lord for this product! When my daughter was a baby she had acid reflux and colic. No matter what I ate or didn't eat, my breast milk would irritate her tummy. So we had to turn to formula. Then came the long journey of finding what would agree with her. When we found enfamil nutramigen it worked within the first bottle like magic. The price was incredibly high and difficult to afford but it was absolutely necessary for my daughters well-being.
Nicole  A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I would give this 100 stars if i could. Nutramigen was a blessing for my son, he is now 12 and amazing!! However I can remember like yesterday when he was born and all the struggles I had with his little tummy. I've been on life long Medication from the Dr that prevented me from breastfeeding any of my 3 children so formula was the only option!!😢 He is my youngest child and from 2 weeks old on he cried non stop from severe colic and digestive issues. He began to get eczema rashes on his back and legs, the Dr at 1st recommend we try Soy formula for him which we did but he only became worse. Finally the Dr suggested the Nutramigen formula. Turns out my son had a severe Allergies to both lactose and soy causing him so much discomfort.😢😢 About a week after starting this formula he was eating enough and his colic and rashes subsided!!! Nutramigen was a miracle for my now 12 year old son, he continued to drink this until he was around 11 months old before I switched him to lactaide milk. Now he can drink regular dairy just fine. To all the parents out there this formula was a true life saver!!! 🙏🙏🙏
Melissa K.
Fresno, CA
We had a hard time with my baby when we had to go to formula. We switched pediatricians and he suggested we try this formula for his colic-like issues. He has been great since. We did try to switch once we got past the colic and he projectile vomited everything. We switched back and he's been great ever since!
Lacey T.
West Newton, PA
This formula was a life saver!! from 3 weeks old our little guy spit up and would arch his back in pain. we made the switch to this formula, and he did so much better. The down side is the price and the smell. Luckily, we would receive many coupons to make this a more affordable option!
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This formula was a literal life saver!! Before we tried it, my son was miserable with tummy problems. Once he tried nutramigen, he was a different baby. He started sleeping through the night too. It saved my sanity and saved his upset tummy!
Lacie D.
Forest City, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Kiddo had alot of belly issues so we had to switch to this. His gas and crying stopped within 3 days of starting this. He did rather well on this. Bad thing is it's pricey and now hard to find to buy
Christine G.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This what the dermatologist prescribed for my baby he was diagnosed with an eczema and milk allergy this milk is not thick and this is good since after he took this my son’s skin got better, his not itching and this milk is hypoaallergenic my only downside is its not cheap!😞
Christina M.
Dunedin, FL
The only formula either of my kids could tolerate. I noticed a change almost immediately. My LO went from grumpy, grunty, gassy baby to happy almost overnight. I will say the only downfall to this formula is poos can be super gross but I'll take it for a happy baby!
Merbis A.
Urb Villas del Lago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nutramigen es un alimento que a mi hija menor le fue de maravilla, controlo sus alergias y a la niña le encantaba, lo consumió por 2 años. Es un xcellent complemento alimentario...Lo recomiendo 100%
shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son always had a super picky tummy when he was first born and would throw up literally all the time. Once I made the switch to this brand the throwing up stopped and was much easier 💯
Ask a question to the Influenster community...