New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodNutramigen
Nutramigen Ready To Feed Hypoallergenic Infant Formula

Nutramigen® Ready To Feed Hypoallergenic Infant Formula

by Nutramigen

Hypoallergenic and extensively broken-down proteins Manages colic due to cow's milk allergy Number one infant formula brand for colic due to cow's milk protein allergy

My 11-month-old daughter is allergic to cow protein and lactose, and although the nutramigen is better, she still brings me inconveniences. I do not know what the best formula is in these cases. I would greatly appreciate the support.
Our twins were on this for a milk protein allergy. Unfortunately, in Canada, they stopped making the liquid. The girls don't like the powder at all! Anyone know why they stopped making the liquid?
Start your review of Nutramigen® Ready To Feed Hypoallergenic Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Shina C.
Starkville, MS
Very convenient and ready to use. Great to use as a backup for the powder. Will get you about 24 hours worth of feeding. Easy to pour spout for that one had pour. Ready to feed so no mixing.
Magdalena V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My two children were born with gastric reflux and the first option was to rule out that the return of the milk was not due to allergies. We tried nutramigen and in both cases it caused diarrhea. Maybe it will work for other people.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My baby struggles still to this day with her skin. This helped her for a while but also caused tummy issues so we had to stop
Meagan B.
Delaware, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It’s liquid form is super convenient when you’re on the go! I would make sure to pack a cold bag to put it on if you do not have a fridge to put it in. Once opened it doesn’t last very long unless refrigerated. We love buying them when we travel.
Kanesha D.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The ready to feed is such a lifesaver when it comes to me being an on the go mom especially for those times when my son just couldn’t wait
Belinda T.
Jenks, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Super easy to use. No mixing required! The only down side is that it only lasts a couple days but you can use it all before then.
Kellee L.
Ambler, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Switched to this formula for three weeks, help with gasiness but was so expensive to maintain and also in the long run not as good as Enfamil gentle
Nohemi F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter was only a month old when we found out she had a sensitivity to milk. We started to feed her Nutramigen, we bought both the powder and the ready to feed bottle. The Ready to feed bottle was only $8, which seemed like a great deal to try it out and make sure she wouldn't have a reaction to it. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it smells of OLD parmesan cheese, if your baby spits up you'll want to change and rinse her out. The second thing we noticed is that it stains clothes. It won't come out no matter how much you soak or spray with stain removal. Overall, I do not recommend the ready to feed bottle unless you're desperate and need to feed baby STAT. The powder is a different Story. The smell is less noticeable and it won't leave any stains on the baby's clothes. That I highly recommend.
angelica L.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little girl was born with a dairy/ soy allergy. The pediatrician started her on Nutramigen and it was awful. I have tried the ready-to-feed and the powder infant form of this formula. I know every baby is different and, therefore, reacts to products differently than others. But this formula really upset her stomach. Gave her diarrhea and she was vomiting for days. We finally switched her to a different formula and she was perfectly fine. I personally do not recommend this formula to any baby with an allergy.
Timicia P.
Auxvasse, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I think I prefer the powder based than the already made because this stuff only lasts 48 hours but other that its a great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...