New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodNutramigen
Nutramigen Concentrate Liquid Hypoallergenic Infant Formula

Nutramigen® Concentrate Liquid Hypoallergenic Infant Formula

by Nutramigen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutramigen® Concentrate Liquid Hypoallergenic Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Shirley S.
Brooklyn, NY
My baby has a cow milk allergy and his pediatrician put him on Nutramigen. It works for him and he loves it! If you’re considering putting your baby on Nutramigen, I recommend speaking to your pediatrician first. Make sure you shake well, there will be iron (they look like black dots) floating in the formula if you don’t shake well. When preparing the formula, make sure it’s a 1:1 ratio (ex: 2 ounces of Nutramigen add 2 ounces of water).
Julia K.
Short Hills, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good option if you do not have a lot of experience.  Just enough to get as much as any concentrate can do. Pretty affordable.
brooklyn H.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son has to drink this because of allergies to dairy it worked the best for us out of all the ones we tried
Brooke S.
Allen Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So far this has been the best for my youngest. While this is a very pricey formula, it has worked wonder some out fussy and extremely sick baby. We found out around 2 months old she had a cows milk allergy and this has helped her tremendously. She’s not only a happy baby now, she’s been putting weight on as well
Suzanne P.
High Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After 2 months of breastfeeding we decided to switch to formula. We tried other brands but the ones we tried made my son puke like the exorcist. This was gentle on his belly.
Brandi H.
Star, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby has a milk allergy and we changed her to this formula that her dr recommended and she’s been a totally different baby ever since
Kristen J.
Nashville
It was ok just not the right fit for our daughter.  She had major acid reflux so the doctor suggested this because it’s a thicker consistency but it was so thick she actually choked on it quite a bit. Just didn’t work for her but I’ve heard great reviews from other parents! Even our doctor used it for her kids.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son had silent reflux and after 5-6 formula changes this one worked the best. Prior to this formula he would projectile vomit whole bottles and with this formula he would only spit up a little bit. It helped so much and made me happy it was similiar to breast milk. The only downside is stores dont have a lot of this in stock so finding it is hard and its expensive.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son has reflux and had a really hard time with formulas when he was a newer baby because of this. Also had a really hard time with gassiness because most formulas really hurt his stomach. This is one of the most expensive formulas out there but if nothing else works give it a try.
Ashley M.
RanchoCordovaCA
Both of my babies have had to switch to this formula in the beginning stages of their lives. It is expensive, but they have coupons for you to sign up for on the cans, and it’s totally worth helping your little one feel better! Especially if your little one has a milk allergy or if your baby’s stomach can’t handle the other formulas and needs something that has the protein broken down more so they don’t get backed up!!Nutramigen

Looking for your answer?