NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - Chew Tabs uploaded by Holly P.NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - Chew Tabs uploaded by Jillaine C.

BY NUTRAMAX #95 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Flexible Joints for Your Canine NutraMax Dasuquin With MSM contains powerful ingredients to manage your pet's joint problems. It's available in packs of 84 and 150 tablets. NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM Vet-approved Chewable tablets Rich in natural ingredients Easy to feedA Closer Look: The supplement contains powerful ingredients like glucosamine, sodium chondroitin sulfate, avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). The combined effects of glucosamine and chondroitin stimulate cartilage growth. ASU complements the healing functions of both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. MSM is an anti-inflammatory compound that reduces arthritic pain and inflammation in your pet. It promotes the growth of collagen, a protein found in connective tissues. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages, weighing above 60 lbs see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennie M.
Richmond, VA
Dasuquin is a great supplement for joint health. It helps slown down the progression of arthritis in large dogs. They are very palatable which is a plus. I'm very happy with this product and I would definitely purchase them again.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this product for my pets that have bad arthritis. The clinic I work at we prescribed this all the time. I hear great things about it. The progress of it is great. And it's a chewable tablet. So easy to give like a treat
Kayla B.
These are some of the best go to vitamins for big dogs! Used them religiously for labs, Shepards, Great Danes, and other big dogs in the doggy daycare and boarding facility I worked at! Most dogs are them like candy too!
Sri Divya N.
Franklin Park, NJ
My dog had luxating patella and started having trouble walking at age 3. It was depressing to see her trying to walk on 3 legs to relieve pressure on her legs. I saw a difference within 1 month of starting this stuff.
Alyssa L.
I have to give this to my aunts dog, he's an American bulldog and ohmygoodness is it easy! It's easy to give them, he doesn't hate it and it works! Ever since he started taking them he's got his old energy back. :)
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
These make such a difference! Takes a little bit of constant use but it's totally worth it! You can tell dogs are in less or no pain and get around so much better!
Jillaine C.
Nitra Max Dasuquin is the best. I care for 2 Great Danes and they love the tabs. No wrapping cheese around them. They chew them up with their food. It's been 2 weeks and I'm seeing a difference!
Marissa F.
Harrisonburg, VA
The best supplement my practice sells. Customers are so happy with it and pets like to take it too. It definitely makes a difference in older pets
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
They are so worth the more money that the other brands and I actually don't have to fight my dog to take them
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Best supplements my vet sells for my pits. Keeping my dogs visibly strong and healthy. I couldn't be happier
Rachel M.
Lake forest , CA
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog have to be a certain age to take these? I have an 8 year old border collie who is starting to slow down :(
Jasmine r.
Inola, OK
Whats this for
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What would I give my dog this for
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone recommend this?
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
What does this stuff do for your dog?