NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - Chew Tabs uploaded by Holly P.NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - Chew Tabs uploaded by Jillaine C.

BY NUTRAMAX #95 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Flexible Joints for Your Canine NutraMax Dasuquin With MSM contains powerful ingredients to manage your pet's joint problems. It's available in packs of 84 and 150 tablets. NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM Vet-approved Chewable tablets Rich in natural ingredients Easy to feedA Closer Look: The supplement contains powerful ingredients like glucosamine, sodium chondroitin sulfate, avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). The combined effects of glucosamine and chondroitin stimulate cartilage growth. ASU complements the healing functions of both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. MSM is an anti-inflammatory compound that reduces arthritic pain and inflammation in your pet. It promotes the growth of collagen, a protein found in connective tissues. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages, weighing above 60 lbs see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennie M.
Richmond, VA
Dasuquin is a great supplement for joint health. It helps slown down the progression of arthritis in large dogs. They are very palatable which is a plus. I'm very happy with this product and I would definitely purchase them again.
Sri Divya N.
Franklin Park, NJ
My dog had luxating patella and started having trouble walking at age 3. It was depressing to see her trying to walk on 3 legs to relieve pressure on her legs. I saw a difference within 1 month of starting this stuff.
Alyssa L.
I have to give this to my aunts dog, he's an American bulldog and ohmygoodness is it easy! It's easy to give them, he doesn't hate it and it works! Ever since he started taking them he's got his old energy back. :)
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
Used with dog with hip dysphasia and didn't seem to really help like at all
Sarah Cate L.
Guyton, GA
My lab has really bad hip problems and the vet suggested we start her on this once a day. Not o my did my dog love the way it tasted but I saw results within a week. She started being able to walk around much better with these!
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, Texas
Pet Lover Expert
My Golden Retriever is 6 years old and she started to have hip problems. The vet suggest we should give her this chew tabs and after two weeks I saw that she didn't have trouble for stand up and now she goes faster than before we started giving her this.
Jessica H.
Rochester, IN
This is a great product that helps with the dog's joints. Our dog's joints were popping and cracking, but shortly after putting her on this, it all went away. She even became more comfortable.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Great for any senior dogg! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! A great product!
Courtney M.
Expensive, but worth every penny if you have an older dog with arthritis. Really helped my Shepherd mix in his last few years. Will certainly order again as my other dog ages.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a must-have for any senior or active dog. If you're considering Dasuquin, get it with MSM!!! My 10 year old girl is still running around like a puppy. She was not showing any signs of slowing down or of arthritis prior to starting her on this supplement, but I wanted to be proactive in her older age. So far, no signs of slowing down, limping, stiffness, etc. This could be attributed to good diet as well as her fish oil I also feed her daily. I recently started giving this to my 1 1/2 year old as well, as she is very active and competes in agility.

I am an RVT and recommend this to all of our clients with senior pets.
Rachel M.
Lake forest , CA
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog have to be a certain age to take these? I have an 8 year old border collie who is starting to slow down :(
Jasmine r.
Inola, OK
Whats this for
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What would I give my dog this for
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone recommend this?
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
What does this stuff do for your dog?