NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - Chew Tabs uploaded by Jillaine C.NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs - Chew Tabs uploaded by Holly P.

BY NUTRAMAX

Flexible Joints for Your Canine NutraMax Dasuquin With MSM contains powerful ingredients to manage your pet's joint problems. It's available in packs of 84 and 150 tablets. NutraMax Dasuquin with MSM Vet-approved Chewable tablets Rich in natural ingredients Easy to feedA Closer Look: The supplement contains powerful ingredients like glucosamine, sodium chondroitin sulfate, avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). The combined effects of glucosamine and chondroitin stimulate cartilage growth. ASU complements the healing functions of both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. MSM is an anti-inflammatory compound that reduces arthritic pain and inflammation in your pet. It promotes the growth of collagen, a protein found in connective tissues. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages, weighing above 60 lbs see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Holly P.
Holly P.
My get recommended this for our golden/aussie mix because his mom had hip dysplasia. Now working in veterinary medicine myself I do the same. When Bailey passed away four years ago he was 14 years old, 106 pounds and didn't have any arthritis, he even still ran, swam and jumped like a puppy! Here is a picture of him as Best Dog in our Wedding!
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
My Golden Retriever is 6 years old and she started to have hip problems. The vet suggest we should give her this chew tabs and after two weeks I saw that she didn't have trouble for stand up and now she goes faster than before we started giving her this.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My lab has a lot of hip & joint discomfort, as well as severe arthritis. I've been giving him Dasuquin for over a year now, twice a day for his size. I really feel like it has helped him tremendously. Yes, they are pricey supplements, but they work!
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this product for my pets that have bad arthritis. The clinic I work at we prescribed this all the time. I hear great things about it. The progress of it is great. And it's a chewable tablet. So easy to give like a treat
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
These are some of the best go to vitamins for big dogs! Used them religiously for labs, Shepards, Great Danes, and other big dogs in the doggy daycare and boarding facility I worked at! Most dogs are them like candy too!
Jillaine C.
Jillaine C.
Nitra Max Dasuquin is the best. I care for 2 Great Danes and they love the tabs. No wrapping cheese around them. They chew them up with their food. It's been 2 weeks and I'm seeing a difference!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rochester, IN
This is a great product that helps with the dog's joints. Our dog's joints were popping and cracking, but shortly after putting her on this, it all went away. She even became more comfortable.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Expensive, but worth every penny if you have an older dog with arthritis. Really helped my Shepherd mix in his last few years. Will certainly order again as my other dog ages.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Denver, CO
My 14 year old hound has been using Dasuquin for years. It really helps her joint pain. After a while she stopped eating the tablets though now will only eat the soft chews.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
These make such a difference! Takes a little bit of constant use but it's totally worth it! You can tell dogs are in less or no pain and get around so much better!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lake Forest, CA
Does your dog have to be a certain age to take these? I have an 8 year old border collie who is starting to slow down :(
Jasmine r.
Jasmine r.
Inola, OK
Whats this for
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What would I give my dog this for
Randi W.
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone recommend this?
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
What does this stuff do for your dog?