BY NUTRAMAX

A Remarkable Joint Health Solution for Your Canine NutraMax Dasuquin is a veterinarian recommended joint health supplement that gives your canine a healthy cartilage structure and prevents joint complications and resultant body aches. The supplement comes in chewable tablet form with an unique liver flavor. NutraMax Dasuquin High-quality ingredients Well-researched and vet recommended Easy to feedA Closer Look: The liver-flavored supplement contains quality ingredients such as Glucosamine, Avocado/Soybean Upsaponifiables (ASU) and Chondroitin. Glucosamine promotes joint mobility and checks cartilage deterioration. The synergetic effects of Glucosamine and low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulfate help in cartilage formation and thus ensure better mobility for your pet. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages, weighing between 60 to 120 lbs see more...

Dana P.
Dana P.
My dog has trouble with her knees, she has trouble with her knee slipping out of the joint. When she is in pain we give her these and she feels so much better. I see a different in her behavior as she is more playful and more herself when she takes these.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
My dog has been taking dasuquin for 2 years now. all of a sudden our Labrador developed a pronounced limp after exercising. he was only a few years old and we immediately took him to the vet. the vet prescribed dasquin and another medication and he has been taking both ever since. he is still a very active dog and loves to go on long runs with me or chase dogs at the dog park. and he hasn't had a limp in years! we are so happy we found a solution so our dog can be happy and active and pain free!
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Excellent supplement. Any older dog or dog with joint pain need this. It will change everything for them. I used them with my younger dog who had an acl injury. It helped her to be herself again. Definitely recommend!
member-39b5b9118
member-39b5b9118
York, PA
Works great for our yellow lab. She has had bad hips in her older years and this medication helps her to get around. We purchase it online and it is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone with older pets!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a must-have for any senior or active dog. My 10 year old girl is still running around like a puppy. Bought this larger size and give her 1/2 tablet daily (she is 40#) and it seems to be working well. She was not showing any signs of slowing down or of arthritis prior to starting her on this supplement, but I wanted to be proactive in her older age. So far, no signs of slowing down, limping, stiffness, etc. This could be attributed to good diet as well as her fish oil I also feed her daily. I recently started giving this to my 1 1/2 year old as well, as she is very active and competes in agility.

I am an RVT and recommend this to all of our clients with senior pets.
Downingtown, PA
I have used this for my bloodhound now for 9 months. It seems to help her. She likes the taste so it is easy to give it to her. It is in a chewable tablet. It is not cheap but as long as it helps her I will give it to her.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
My husky was on this for two years it's really did hello him get around more comfortably.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
My personal pets have never taken these but patients at the vet I used to work at did and we could see the improvement! We were told they almost always work great by our clients!
Aili R.
Aili R.
This product is a little on the expensive side. Also I had two dogs on it for months; one seemed to react well, the other I didn't notice a difference. It's a crap shoot that I'm not sure I would recommend.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Has anyone ever used these? Are they effective?
Downingtown, PA
Is there a lower cost version of this product?
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
What's the difference between this and cosequin?