BY NUTRAFOL

• Who has used this and how long did it take for you to sta...1 Answers
Chloe B.
Amazing supplement— I have had hair issues throughout most of my life including dryness, breakage, fallout, lack of shine, thinness and practically everything else. I’ve taken multiple other hair vitamins with okay results (mostly I just noticed after a couple months of taking, for example, the Hair Skin & Nails brand vitamins that less hair fell out after a ponytail or in the shower). I’ve only been taking these for a month, but my color and bleach damaged hair has become MUCH shinier and I’m seeing a ton of new growth. So excited for the 3 and 6 month marks as that is what Nutrafol references as when you see the results. It’s a high price point with heavy packaging, but if your hair is something you really want to see improvement in and you can afford it, I would highly recommend.
Kelly N.
Ridgeland, MS
This product changed my hair!! It's still a work in progress but the amount of new growth that I see daily, as well as the health and thickness of my hair is astounding!! I highly recommend anyone looking to get their healthy mane back, give these a shot for a few months!!
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Who has used this and how long did it take for you to start seeing results?

back