BY NUTRAFIN

Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried several brands and this one does not soften that fast. My clown loaches love them, since they seem to like hard food. Recomended for clown loaches. My Yoyo (pakistani) loaches and even platys go after them. Will not cloud your water like other i have tried. They sink fast so they don't float around, so for me this was very good. My loaches wake up and wait for pellets. This is a product i will continue to buy it and recommend it.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
My betas main source of food!! He wont eat anything else i give him but an occasional shrimp very picky eater!!
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
I only buy this fish food brand for my single fish (Yes he's alone but he can have food only for him! I should buy more fish one day...), when I'm dropping just a little bit, he's swimming the faster he can!
Chantel H.
Pet Lover Expert
These flakes are great; I haven't specifically noticed any color enhancement however I haven't been checking in on that as often. This bottle lasts quite some time