BY NUTRA SONIC

• Someone knows siel the brush is changed??? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where can i purchase this cleansing system?2 Answers
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product! The bristles are very soft and gently on your face. It absolutely met my expectations! I really love using this every morning. It's worth the investment and definitely would buy it again!
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
A facial cleanser alone isn't enough to get the dirt and grime
Off from the day , using this machine will take your skin to a new level . Removing dead skin and cleansing your skin like you've never cleansed before ! Must have
D'Wayna D.
This is a great product, especially for your face the bristles are so soft in result not scratching up or marking your skin. It is a bit pricey and I'm sure you can find dupes, I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
april r.
Anaheim, CA
I really love this cleansing system, it makes my skin and body feel and look baby smooth and soft, the lavender color is absolute adorable, i wpuld recommend this to everyone who needs a good facial and body cleanser.
Monika B.
Collegeville, PA
I love this product, it makes your skin feel so amazing and refreshed. I usually use it in the morning and before I go to sleep. I believe that it is one of the best face cleansing system!
Dia S.
Riverdale, IL
LOVE IT, LOVE IT , LOVE IT. I love facial scrubs and this one was no exception. I love how it makes my skin feel clean and detoxified, Try it!
ichrak k.
batna
Hello I really love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can reviewing your products in my videos for purpose encouraging the people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote a Good News. Best regardes.
Molly L.
['Trois-Rivières', ''], QC
I absolutely love this Nutra Sonic! It is a way cheaper version of the Clarisonic one and seriously i'm really impressed so far! It does everything like the Clarisonic one exepct go can got it for way cheaper!
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
Does anyone know where can i purchase this cleansing system?
Sofe F.
Milton Keynes
Where can I buy the cleansing system
Maria C.
Someone knows siel the brush is changed???