BY NUTRA NAIL

Thicker, Stronger Nails Instantly. Builds layers of protection. Stops peeling & breaking. Conditions & hydrates. For thin, peeling nails. No formaldehyde, toulene & DBP Problem Nails that peel, split and break because they are thin and weak. Solution Nutra Nail Thickener with Green Tea What it does Nutra Nail Thickener glides on to create a clear bond that thickens your nails for maximum breakage resistance. It has molecules that actually fuse with your nails surface to create layers of protection and smooth out ridge. see more...

• Never tried this and I've never seen it in stores. How do you guy...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to get results? 2 Answers
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming , MI
Ive started using this product as ive been a nail biter since i was young and decided i wanted long beautiful natural nails but when i finally started to grow out my nails they were super thin and any little thing made them break. now they are nice and strong and growing longer and longer! love having long natural nails!
Shayna R.
Berea, KY
I have very thin nails so I thought I would use this product to help strengthen my nails. Wasn't very pleased with the product. Chipped off every few days and had to re-paint
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
This is by far the best product I've found to help my nails out! I love it and it works great. Price isn't bad either!
Nicole G.
Miramichi, New Brunswick
Love the product. It works great an I love it best product out there for your nails
Mia J.
Kent, WA
How long does it take to get results?
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Never tried this and I've never seen it in stores. How do you guys like this product and how well has it worked for you?