BY NUTRA NAIL #53 in Nail Treatments

Instantly Stronger Nails Strengthens & Bonds Nail Layers for Extra Durability For Weak, Fragile Nails Results Guaranteed Nail Type:  Fragile, weak nails that tear, break, peel or crack easily before they can grow to an attractive length. Nail Needs:   Nail Strengthener with Green Tea What It Does:   The strength of superpoly-resins firmly bonds nail layers and fills in weak spots.  Nails instantly get maximum strength and the durability to resist damage so they can grow beautifully long and strong at last. Results:   Stronger, more durable nails that stand up to normal wear and tear so they can grow to attractive lengths. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?

• I've been looking for something to strenghen my nails. Th...1 Answers
  • Where can i get this product online?1 Answers
  • Does it really work? I've been looking for a strengthener...1 Answers
Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea
  • "great shine.. keeps my nails strong and no problem with early chipping when using as a top coat over color" in 2 reviews
  • "I used it as a base coat and still used nail polish on top." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great as a top coat." in 1 review
  • "It also works well as a top coat and base coat." in 1 review
  • "I love this nail polish strengthner!" in 1 review
Sherry R.
I have used this product for YEARS. I love it.. best nail strengthening i have found in a really long time.. gives me a clear soft shine and a hard finish. Its worth the 3-4 bucks. I will definitely continue to use this product Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea
alyssa e.
Love this product! Use it as a base coat and sometimes after I get gels. Hardens the nails and they grow super long. I really feel a difference with this nail polish. Definitely recommend if u feel your nails have gone brittle.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love this product! After having my nails done professionally over and over again my nails were very brittle. This product has really helped strengthen them back up!
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Love it! I always use it on my nails. It really helps my nails grow quicker and keeps them strong. You can buy at any drug store and the price is not bad either.
Anna H.
This works as long as your consistent and use it. I used it as a base coat and still used nail polish on top. My nails were cracked and this sealed them up. The smell was off which is why I gave it a B but other than that it really does work.
Jalea H.
This nail brand is the best product I've ever used on my nails . You can get it from cvs , Walgreens , Walmart ! Walmart will be the cheapest supplier . I've tried other brands but this is yet the best I've ran across . This is definitely worth a try if you've never used it before .
Eric K.
This Nutra nail strengthener is for anyone who works with their hands guys included. I am a guy who works with his hands a lot and I wash my hands a lot so not only do my hands get damaged my nails do to and this Nutra nail strengthener with green tea is the one thing I turn to for healing and protecting my nails. Its clear and no one knows I am wearing it. My wife buys it and I love her for it!
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
So I love growing my nails out long, and to achieve this I always have my nails painted. This was the first nail strengthener I bought and I really like it. I use it as a base coat and a top coat. It dries fast and goes on easy. The only thing is occasionally my nails have peeled a little, but I think that's just from when I don't use it. Overall, inexpensive and recommend it if you don't wanna splurge for the opi/Sally Hansen brand!
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
I really like this product. I have nails that break easily and since using this, they haven't been breaking as often. It's a good price and I bought it at CVS. I will definitely buy it again. Also, it doesn't smell bad, which is rare with nail products.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Ever since I started using this my nails grow longer without breaking. I have health conditions that make it hard to get proper nutrition, which makes my nails brittle. This has helped so much and is very affordable. I definitely recommend it.
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Does the smell bother you?
Aimee S.
Brownsville , TX
Does it really work? I've been looking for a strengthener, but no luck yet.
Aura J.
Where can i get this product online?
Stephanie B.
Franklin, OH
I've been looking for something to strenghen my nails. They break very easy! Anyone know the best place to order this? And does it help?
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Does this product actually make nails harder?