Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea

by Nutra Nail

Instantly Stronger Nails Strengthens & Bonds Nail Layers for Extra Durability For Weak, Fragile Nails Results Guaranteed Nail Type:  Fragile, weak nails that tear, break, peel or crack easily before they can grow to an attractive length. Nail Needs:   Nail Strengthener with Green Tea What It Does:   The strength of superpoly-resins firmly bonds nail layers and fills in weak spots.  Nails instantly get maximum strength and the durability to resist damage so they can grow beautifully long and strong at last. Results:   Stronger, more durable nails that stand up to normal wear and tear so they can grow to attractive lengths. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?

Does this really work?
Does this work? My nails have always been thin and always break or chip!
Does this really help your nails? I want to be able to have my natural nails but I hate when they break.
Start your review of Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea!
Product Highlights
I used it as a base coat and still used nail polish on top.in reviews
great shine.. keeps my nails strong and no problem with early chipping when using as a top coat over colorin reviews
I used this a really long time ago, but I remember being very happy with it.in reviews
I love this nail polish strengthner!in reviews
It works great as a top coat.in reviews
Eric H.
This Nutra nail strengthener is for anyone who works with their hands guys included. I am a guy who works with his hands a lot and I wash my hands a lot so not only do my hands get damaged my nails do to and this Nutra nail strengthener with green tea is the one thing I turn to for healing and protecting my nails. Its clear and no one knows I am wearing it. My wife buys it and I love her for it!
Jalea H.
This nail brand is the best product I've ever used on my nails . You can get it from cvs , Walgreens , Walmart ! Walmart will be the cheapest supplier . I've tried other brands but this is yet the best I've ran across . This is definitely worth a try if you've never used it before .
Anna H.
2,262 reviews
This works as long as your consistent and use it. I used it as a base coat and still used nail polish on top. My nails were cracked and this sealed them up. The smell was off which is why I gave it a B but other than that it really does work.
Cory K.
Red Hill, PA
Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea uploaded by Cory K.
Nutra Nail clear nail polish is perfect for when you need to strengthen your nails. It works so well, my nails feel better after it wears off. Plus it looks pretty good too
Kacey L.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea uploaded by Kacey L.
I can’t say enough how amazing this product is! I use to have long beautiful nails and didn’t need to get them professionally done but then they just start to break off and literally had layers Peeling off the ends! I tried everything and then my mom gave me this to try. I applied two coats and that all on my nails and you wouldn’t believe how strong and healthy they are. They are now growing out and not breaking at all!
Lotus N.
Upper Lake, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely works you just have to be consistent. I would always get my nails done but it came to a point were they needed a lil break lol and know they are healthy and strong definitely worth the try
Gabby B.
Allentown, PA
I used this product all the time after I had my acrylic nails removed a few years ago. My nails were so brittle and weak from having them done. I started using this a couple times a week and it made my nails long and strong again.
sherry R.
tulsa, OK
1,466 reviews
Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea uploaded by sherry R.
I have used this product for YEARS. I love it.. best nail strengthening i have found in a really long time.. gives me a clear soft shine and a hard finish. Its worth the 3-4 bucks. I will definitely continue to use this product Nutra Nail Strengthener with Green Tea
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love this product! After having my nails done professionally over and over again my nails were very brittle. This product has really helped strengthen them back up!
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
I love this! I apply it every night before bed after applying the nutra nail green tea nail growth treatment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...