BY NUTRA NAIL

Removes Gel Perfect Color in less than 2 minutes. Works on all 5 fingers or toes at once. Removes all nail polish Nutra Nail No-Mess Express Gel Perfect Remover has been specially developed to remove Nutra Nail Gel Perfect in no time. Just hold nails against pad for 2 minutes and wipe nails clean. It s that simple! The packet is perfectly sized for easy removal on both fingers and toes. We ve even added aloe and lanolin to condition nails and help prevent the drying effects of regular polish remover. Great for removing Nutra Nail Power Gel® and regular nail polish. Also works on salon UV gel polish. . see more...

Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this product after getting a gel manicure from a salon. I had a french manicure so all this product had to remove as clear gel polish and white polish on the tip. I let my nails soak for the suggested time and even longer and nothing came off. I even removed the pad and scrubbed at the nails and nothing. I had to pick off my polish eventually. If it couldn't remove clear and white polish, how would it ever get a color off???
Suarly M.
tucson, AZ
I really thought this was going to work fine. When I stuck my fingers in the container, my nail polish didn't come off right away. I had to use a cotton swap and remover.