BY NONE

Newbr Instantly Stronger And More Resistant to Breaking Cracking 5 Powered by Acrylic Polymer, Protein Calcium This highly effective formula with Acrylic Polymer, Protein and Calcium creates a powerful coating that instantly strengthens and hardens natural nails. Final Resultsbr Nails will be less likely to break, peel and split so they can grow beautifully long and strong. Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP Free see more...

• Such as teimpo begins to take effect??? 3 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Belleville, MI
I have used a ton of nail strengtheners in the past because I have very thin nails that break easily. I purchased this at either Target or Meijer. It is easy to use, but I think you need to use it repeatedly for the best results. My only issue is that it makes my nails somewhat brittle, as do most nail strengtheners. I think it is an affordable alternative to the more expensive brands.
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
This stuff is amazing. I use to get acrylic nails all the time, but got tired of having them. Once the acrylic were off I noticed it weakend my nails bad. I kept them clipped for a time and added this stregthner and I must say my nails love me for it, totally helped stegthen my nails back to how they were before my acrylics. Love this product
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
Love this product!!! I work at a library so I am always using my fingers & nails for the computer and shelving materials, so I was ALWAYS cracking my nails. A coat or two of this strengthener however, and my nails are super strong!!
Alaina Y.
Monessen, PA
I used this on my nails and it worked wonders! My nails were so thin they would bend and peel! After using this stuff there was no more bending! They were so strong! I highly recommend it!
Tiarna L.
I love this product I had very weak nails before I started using this product and my nails are amazing and it is very easy to apply.
Elexia l.
canada
This product is really good, it does what it says, my nails were stronger and grew a lot faster !!
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such as teimpo begins to take effect???