Nutra Nail Nailsentails Power Growth Serum, 0.45 fl oz uploaded by Brooke B.

BY GENERIC

New Growth 200% More Breakage Resistant So Nails Can Grow Longer* 2 Advanced Keratin Formula Hydrates Protects Nails This breakthrough nail growth formula penetrates into weak, brittle nails to deliver essential moisture and nutrients so your nails can grow. The advanced Keratin formula hydrates nails and cuticles, improves condition and flexibility of nails and protects nails breakage. Final Results br Visibly longer nails in 7 days with significantly less breakage. Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP Free see more...

Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm here to tell you this stuff really works, for me at least. It helps my nails grow quickly. It's an important piece in my self care routine because my nails are thin and break easily. I haven't tried anything similar to compare it to, I've never needed anything else. I'm not sure how it applies under polish, I apply it to clean nails and wait a few hours if I'm going to paint my nails. It does absorb quickly. It has a weird smell, but it's not bad. And the liquid will dry a strange yellow color if it dries on the threads of the bottle. But it helps my nails to grow within days and I am absolutely a repeat buyer.
Hira M.
If your nails are fragile and break easily do try this product. It works wonders to the nails