Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea uploaded by Jackie M.

BY NUTRA NAIL #83 in Nail Treatments

Stops Breaking Peeling & Chipping Results in 5 days Hydrate brittle nails to grow long and strong For short, brittle nails Results Guaranteed Nail Type:   Nails that are brittle and won t grow because they break, peel or chip easily. Solution:   Growth Treatment with Green Tea What it does:  Penetrates the nail surface to help fortify and hydrate nail keratin and promote healthy nail growth.  Helps provide protection on a cellular level from the free radicals that can weaken nails, making them more resistant to braking, peeling and chipping. Results:  More nourished, hydrated nails that can stand up to everyday wear and tear to grow long, strong and beautiful. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?   see more...

• "This stuff really works and smells decent .." in 1 review
Miranda C.
Vaughan , OK
This stuff really works and smells decent .. I did finish up the bottle but never bought it again . Maybe I will one day
Does it really work? I am a nail biter and Im looking for something to break my habit.
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
Ok so I'm a nail biter and I've been trying to find a good product to help my nails grow. I feel like when I see how nice they look long I'll stop biting them. My question is, does this stuff really work? I've seen this product everywhere I go and can't decide if I want to spend more money on a nail growth treatment that doesn't work.
Sejla H.
Nova gorica slovenia
Does this thing really work?
Cathy R.
Lakewood, C
Where to buy
Brigitte R.
Hollywood
I want to try this , does it really work because I don't bite my nails and my nails don't grow and are very weak ..