Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea uploaded by Jackie M.

BY NUTRA NAIL

Stops Breaking Peeling & Chipping Results in 5 days Hydrate brittle nails to grow long and strong For short, brittle nails Results Guaranteed Nail Type:   Nails that are brittle and won t grow because they break, peel or chip easily. Solution:   Growth Treatment with Green Tea What it does:  Penetrates the nail surface to help fortify and hydrate nail keratin and promote healthy nail growth.  Helps provide protection on a cellular level from the free radicals that can weaken nails, making them more resistant to braking, peeling and chipping. Results:  More nourished, hydrated nails that can stand up to everyday wear and tear to grow long, strong and beautiful. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?   see more...

• "This stuff really works and smells decent .." in 1 review
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
This stuff works great! I really noticed a difference in growth and stronger nails. I haven't been able to find it in stores anymore though.
Natalie G.
Flushing, NY
I don't think it worked as well as the product claims that it will work but then again that is the case with most beauty products
vonda d.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I also have this right now. It soaks in the nail very well. And the smell is ok. Would recommend. And it seems to also work well!
Mimi R.
Really good product. I have very brittle nails and with this I use a hardener. Helps keep nails safe from chipping.
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
I really liked this product the touch of tea makes it a little extra special. I will be repurchasing it soon.
Cathy R.
Lakewood, C
Love it use it and works and worth every penny but lately can't find it in stores
Amanda E.
Love this nail polish, great for a top coat, starting to need a new one soon too!
Sarah A.
Northern Ireland
This doesn't work in my opinion. It just made my nails oily and smell horrible. To get healthy nails you have to eat healthy yourself. Hope this helped x :))
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
I didn't really think it worked that great it made me more conscious when applying this product so i tended to take better care of my nails anyway
Ashley S.
Calgary
I have very short, thin nails, and I found when i used this product my nails grew much faster and stronger as long as i was using it everyday
Does it really work? I am a nail biter and Im looking for something to break my habit.
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
Ok so I'm a nail biter and I've been trying to find a good product to help my nails grow. I feel like when I see how nice they look long I'll stop biting them. My question is, does this stuff really work? I've seen this product everywhere I go and can't decide if I want to spend more money on a nail growth treatment that doesn't work.
Sejla H.
Nova gorica slovenia
Does this thing really work?
Cathy R.
Lakewood, C
Where to buy
Brigitte R.
Hollywood
I want to try this , does it really work because I don't bite my nails and my nails don't grow and are very weak ..