BY NUTRA NAIL

Long, stronger nails in 5 days. Helps brittle nails from breaking, peeling & chipping. For brittle nails that won t grow. No formaldehyde, toluene & dbp. Problem: Nails that won t grow because they are dry, brittle and prone to breaking, peeling and chipping. Solution: Nutra Nail Growth Treatment. What it does: As you massage in this unique formula, it penetrates the nail surface to help fortify and hydrate brittle nails. Dryness and brittleness are re. see more...

• Does this nail treatment have a scent? (Acai berry?) 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
Okay so I love this formula honestly every time I use it within that same week my nails are growing .. it's a great value for what it does it's easy to use and apply I have no complaints I would definitely buy again
Barb Z.
Windber, PA
My nails grow very slow, and I used this stuff before and i honestly didn't notice much difference in the amount of time they grow or anything at all honestly. My nails still felt the same, sadly.
sandy A.
Baraboo, WI
My nails normally grow at a slower rate, but when I used this I saw a small difference. Nothing too big but it did help a little! Unfortunately, I don't think i would recommend this!
Stephanie R.
El Paso
This product worked as a base coat, which kept them strong while I had my polish color on top
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Does this nail treatment have a scent? (Acai berry?)