BeautyNailNail CareNutra Nail
Growth Treatment with Green Tea

Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea

by Nutra Nail

Stops Breaking Peeling & Chipping Results in 5 days Hydrate brittle nails to grow long and strong For short, brittle nails Results Guaranteed Nail Type:   Nails that are brittle and won t grow because they break, peel or chip easily. Solution:   Growth Treatment with Green Tea What it does:  Penetrates the nail surface to help fortify and hydrate nail keratin and promote healthy nail growth.  Helps provide protection on a cellular level from the free radicals that can weaken nails, making them more resistant to braking, peeling and chipping. Results:  More nourished, hydrated nails that can stand up to everyday wear and tear to grow long, strong and beautiful. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?

Does this thing really work?
I want to try this , does it really work because I don't bite my nails and my nails don't grow and are very weak ..
Does it work? How fast? Does it strengthen nails?
Start your review of Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea!
Product Highlights
This stuff really works and smells decent ..in reviews
Mimi R.
Really good product. I have very brittle nails and with this I use a hardener. Helps keep nails safe from chipping.
Amber S.
Staples, MN
Works fairly well. My nails did get stronger and a little longer after using it for a few weeks. The price was very reasonable, and the odor isn't too bad either.
Cathy R.
Lakewood, C
Love it use it and works and worth every penny but lately can't find it in stores
Tes L.
Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea uploaded by Tes L.
~PERSONAL PIC~ I Put This Clear #NutraNail Growth Treatment With Green Tea Antioxidants On My Nails At Least 3 Times A Week For About A Month Now & Its Been Working Wonders On My Nails! 🙌 Its So Hard To Get My Nails To Grow But This Actually Works For Me. Its Like An Oil So You Don't Have To Annoyingly Wait For It To Dry 😋💕 Just Apply And Go💅 Another Great Thing Is It Doesn't Make Oil Stains On Your Clothes If You Mistakingly Get It On Them.🤗.
Sarah S.
Greensburg, IN
I love this product and I really do need to grow my nails because mine have been short and the cause of that is because I was a nail biter and I found out that if I keep biting my nails off I could get an infection so I really do recommend this!
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
I adore this! I apply it every night before bed, allowing it to saok in for a minute before applying the nutra nail green tea strengthing Polish.
Kylee O.
Sand Springs, OK
I’m a nail biter, and this stuff works miracles on my poor little finger nails, I would recommend it! My nails grow back stronger, and not as thin and brittle as they usually are, I give it 5 stars because this product does exactly what it claims!
jessica J.
Bronx , NY
Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea uploaded by jessica J.
Okay so I love this formula honestly every time I use it within that same week my nails are growing .. it's a great value for what it does it's easy to use and apply I have no complaints I would definitely buy again
Britney D.
Mount joy, PA
This stuff works great! I really noticed a difference in growth and stronger nails. I haven't been able to find it in stores anymore though.
Tina C.
This is the perfect nail polish for strengthening and growth. It helped keep my brittle nails from chipping while helping them grow long and strong!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...