BY NUTRA NAIL

Allie R.
Vernon
By far the best nail hardener i have found yet. I use it almost everyday before painting my nails. Bought at local Walmart. Have used others and it never really works or lasts. About 5$ great value for how good it works. I recommend others use it .
Casie C.
Grant , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. I already have naturally brittle nails, and since I can't afford to keep acrylics any longer, I had to do something because I love having long nails. I've even noticed improvement in the color of my nails! Super strong, hard, and long nails!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I've tried this several times and quite simply, it smells horrible and doesn't really work at all. I would not recommend this to anyone. The only plus about it is that it's relatively cheap and easy to find. The pluses stop there in my opinion.
Linda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel this product works pretty well as listed above! Helps strengthen nails while giving it a shine! I usually use one coat and I'm good to go! It lasts me a pretty long time. I would recommend and buy again for those who have brittle nails.
Katie C.
I've been using this since I was little when my great grandma painted my nails and it's honestly so strengthening I could probably cut a bullet in half with my nails lol. Great great great product!!
Audri C.
Laguna Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is soo good for your nails. it helped out my nails out so much Especially when I used to get my nails done and it would damage them but now their better than ever!! would recommend
Debi B.
Escondido, CA
Just started using and I am seeing a little diffrence. Not as dramatic as the add says but some improvement for sure. I like the glossy look it adds to my nail.
Whitney P.
Broussard , La
Great price, for great quality. My nails always used to crack, and now they are so my healthier I def recommend this.
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have my clients use this when they take their acrylics off .it helps their nails become health again
Madeline V.
Bridgeton, NJ
This product helps moisturizes my nails and keeps them growing strong and healthy if used daily!
Sandy W.
Erie, PA
How long before you see results?
I'm always chipping my nails. Does this product really work? How long does the hardener last until?
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always breaking my nails. Did this product seem to help with nail breakage at all? Does anyone know exactly how it is supposed to work to harden your nails?
Samantha N.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this help grow nails too? Or just strengthen?
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a nail strengthener that will also give me shine? Should I try this out? Thanks!