BY NUTRA NAIL #78 in Nail Treatments

Nutra Nail green tea Nail Hardener -- 0.45 oz. Nutra Nail green tea Nail Hardener contains the strength of silk and nylon fibers plus green tea antioxidants. It forms a hard, protective shield against daily wear and tear and leaves nails with a... see more...

ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this once at a big lots and was curious as to how well it worked. To my surprise it wasn't too bad! I have very weak and Brittle nails that grow out super slow! So whenever I don't have any product on my nails, they tend to break easily. I tried this out for two weeks and definitely noticed an increase in both strength and nail growth of my nail. They didn't break during that 2 week duration.
Allie R.
Vernon
By far the best nail hardener i have found yet. I use it almost everyday before painting my nails. Bought at local Walmart. Have used others and it never really works or lasts. About 5$ great value for how good it works. I recommend others use it .
Casie C.
Grant, AL
LOVE this product. I already have naturally brittle nails, and since I can't afford to keep acrylics any longer, I had to do something because I love having long nails. I've even noticed improvement in the color of my nails! Super strong, hard, and long nails!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is so old school, my grandma used to use this all the time. She wouldn't do her nails without it and even when she didn't have polish on she was always rubbing this on her nails, and it worked! She had beautiful nails!

This is cheap and tried and true, love it.
Audri C.
Laguna Hills, CA
this product is soo good for your nails. it helped out my nails out so much Especially when I used to get my nails done and it would damage them but now their better than ever!! would recommend
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I've tried this several times and quite simply, it smells horrible and doesn't really work at all. I would not recommend this to anyone. The only plus about it is that it's relatively cheap and easy to find. The pluses stop there in my opinion.
Linda C.
I feel this product works pretty well as listed above! Helps strengthen nails while giving it a shine! I usually use one coat and I'm good to go! It lasts me a pretty long time. I would recommend and buy again for those who have brittle nails.
Katie C.
I've been using this since I was little when my great grandma painted my nails and it's honestly so strengthening I could probably cut a bullet in half with my nails lol. Great great great product!!
Debi B.
Escondido, CA
Just started using and I am seeing a little diffrence. Not as dramatic as the add says but some improvement for sure. I like the glossy look it adds to my nail.
Whitney P.
Broussard , La
Great price, for great quality. My nails always used to crack, and now they are so my healthier I def recommend this.
Sandy W.
Erie, PA
How long before you see results?
I'm always chipping my nails. Does this product really work? How long does the hardener last until?
Alyssa K.
I'm always breaking my nails. Did this product seem to help with nail breakage at all? Does anyone know exactly how it is supposed to work to harden your nails?
Christine M.
I have very brittle nails...is this product really good??
Jess M.
Thornhill, ON
I've been looking for a nail strengthener that will also give me shine? Should I try this out? Thanks!