Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-Color

by Nutra Nail

It’s Not Polish... It’s the Next Generation of Nail Color Dig in Your Purse, Step in Your Shoes in Only 5 Minutes. Contains All You Need in this Box: Gel Color. Activator. Brush Cleaner. The First & Only Patented UV/LED Light Free Gel-Color Technology. Applies Like Polish - Quick & Easy Application.  No Basecoat or Topcoat Needed. Sets in 5 Minutes - No More Dings, Smudge.

Has anyone used these are they durable?
Do you need a uv light for this?
Is 5 minutes sufficient time for this product to dry?
Start your review of Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-Color!
Product Highlights
“The product worked just like a regular nail polish to me only with more steps to apply.” in reviews
Waukesha, WI
I've used multiple gel color nail polishes, and this one did not hold up to my standards. Th nail polish chipped two days after it was applied and it was a big disappointment when it claims to last two weeks.
Review for: Pretty Pink 1 Set 1 manicure
Truthfully, I sell this at my salon, it doesn;t last any longer than a normal nail polish, gets goopy while taking off and also is not worth the cost. they don't have many color choices either. a no go for me!!
Modesto, CA
It cost me a dollar at a local 99 cent store and it was very easy and dried quick it isn't bad but after a couple weeks it dried out since its a really small bottle but you get what you pay for
I tried this and was so excited that my mani might last longer then a day. WRONG! I followed the directions to the T , it started started chipping the next day
Riverside , CA
The product worked just like a regular nail polish to me only with more steps to apply. It didn't make my nails last any longer and was really nothing special.
Las Vegas, Nv
This polish is not worth the money at all. It is not as easy as it sounds to get on and it is horrible to get off. The colors are not very good either.
West Fork, AR
This gel color manicure is great. It is easy to use and apply. The color I used was Dahlia, and I love it. The color looks great and last a long time.
I've tried this the day before prom as a quick last minute thing and I was honestly really disappointed.The results weren't great sadly.
Manchester, MI
This did not work very well at all. Chipped within a few days and it's only one application. Wouldn't buy it again or recommend it.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg i want this!! i love painting my nails i wish the nail polish would last long!! i hope i find this when i go shopping next time