Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-Color

by Nutra Nail

It’s Not Polish... It’s the Next Generation of Nail Color Dig in Your Purse, Step in Your Shoes in Only 5 Minutes. Contains All You Need in this Box: Gel Color. Activator. Brush Cleaner. The First & Only Patented UV/LED Light Free Gel-Color Technology. Applies Like Polish - Quick & Easy Application.  No Basecoat or Topcoat Needed. Sets in 5 Minutes - No More Dings, Smudge.

Has anyone used these are they durable?
Do you need a uv light for this?
Is 5 minutes sufficient time for this product to dry?
Start your review of Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-Color!
Product Highlights
“The product worked just like a regular nail polish to me only with more steps to apply.” in reviews
Yakima, WA
Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-Color uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lotus, 1 kit
I’m excited to try these nail kits and have nice looking nails in this time with the virus going on and it’s such a pretty color and it’s bright to stand out as I like stuff to stand out a lot and I love it.
Shippensburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: UV-Free, Lily Pink, 1 kit
I liked the Nutra Nail Gel perfect coloring. For me it didn’t dry in 5 minutes but maybe I had it too thick? The price wasn’t bad and the gel paint lasted around 5 days without chipping!
Bronx, NY
I love my nail polish collection and as long as my nails are not being damaged, I am willing to try a new one. I heard so many negatives and positives about the gel manicures but because of the UV risks and the chance of getting a fungal infection, I decided to try this at home kit. I tried this twice thinking maybe the first time I did something wrong. The first time I did it on my hands and toes. The hands lasted all of a day if that while the toes were such a pain to get off. The second time I tried on my hands and took more time thinking maybe I rished at some point in the process and missed a step or did it incorrectly. Well, this time it lasted for less then 6 hours before I had several chips on various nails! Then what was left took me quite some time and some very strong acetone with long soaks to remove (this is even after using the recommended remover wipes). So why did I give this a D instead of am F? Solely because there is one finger that actually came out right and lasted and refused to come off so I left it on. Besides, that one finger actually looks nice. Except it's only that one finger. Plus when my toes were done e color was pretty and it did last, but again it took forever to remove. Unless you lots of time to reapply or remove, don't waste your time.
Georgetown, KY
I did not like this stuff! I AMA regular gel nail user but the one that uses the lamp. When I saw this that doesn't need a lamp I was excited. It dries clumpy and weird and peels from.
I did not like this stuff one bit. I got it on clearance at Rite Aid in the light pink color. Basically it comes with a polish, the activator which smells just like nail glue and "brush cleaner" which didn't actually prevent the brush from staying hard from the activator. I am almost positive the activator is just nail glue because if you get it on your skin it is sticky and hard to remove. It sets in less than 5-minutes but didn't last very long, it chipped. It's expensive as well.
Loomis, CA
I really love this gel polish. The smell can be a bit strong but it is worth it! The polish dries almost instantly to a smooth shine I can never seem to get with regular polish. The polish also builds, and feels more like a salon gel manicure which I like since I am prone to hang nails. The trick to making it last is to lightly buff your nails first, if you do this your manicure will last for a week and a half or more! I just wish it were easier to find and that they offered more colors. I will sometimes use one of their lighter colors and then do a top core of the color I really want to use.
Hackettstown, NJ
I saw this product on the shelf and was thrilled to be able to put an end to spending $50 at the salon on a gel manicure every couple weeks. I quickly snatched it up and went home to try it out. Unfortunately it did not live up to my high hopes at all - the polish looked dull and not nice and shiny at all like the image on the box. A day later the polish was coming off. My advice, save your money!
Kingman , AZ
I won't be buying this again! At least I found it at the dollar store so it wasn't a huge waste of money. First off it's so hard to apply it evenly and you can only do like 2 nails at a time or the nail color gets sticky. You have to keep switching bottles from activator to color to a third bottle of brush cleaner, and the activator brush even got all the stiff and couldn't even be used to brush on. My nails ended up feeling like they have a brittle messy color. I ended up covering them with glitter because the color wouldn't come off when I used nail polish remover. Worst nail product I've bought.
Perth amboy , Nj
I bought this product on impulse two days ago. It is horrible! The activator smells like nail glue. It chipped after a day. The color looked nothing like it did on the box (after two coats) it was much lighter in real life and looked streaky. And then trying to take it off using acetone took over 1 hour not a few minutes like the directions said. I wish I had read the reviews before waisting my money!
Liberty, MO
You must move very fast and have everything sitting in an order and understand how to use the product. I did fake trial runs to decide how to lay out my table so I could move quick and not make a mess and not worry about spills. The product itself is decent, I got great coverage and it lasted several weeks. The removal is simple with acetone cotton on your fingers wrapped in foil for about 5 minutes. Just a real pain in the behind to do for a lot of people and if you have shaky hands or are new to painting your nails this product is NOT for you.