BY NUTRA NAIL

Quick, Gentle and Effective. with aloe extract & hydrolyzed keratin. 99% natural Does not contain. Artificial dye. Artificial fragrance. Petrochemicals. Parabens. Sulphates. Formaldehyde. Toluene. DBP Nutra Nail® Naturals Cuticle Remover is a 99% natural formula that quickly, gently and effectively softens dry, rough and unsightly cuticles in seconds while excess cuticles melt. see more...

Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love this because it is super gentle on my cuticles, but still does a great job in keeping them soft. I tend not to push back my cuticles too much, so this is just right for me!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I thought it would be easier to get the cuticle off with this product, but it was the same with the one I've used before from Sally Hansen. It does the job, but it's not what I expected.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Natural composition, without harmful solvents, fragrances, parabens, sulfates, and other things ...))). Well softens the cuticle, but dissolves it is not as good as I'd like.
sandy A.
Baraboo, WI
This remover has no terrible sent, and I feel like it works pretty good, but not as good as the others I have tried!