Nutra Nail Bullet-Proof Strengthening Formula uploaded by Nikki S.Nutra Nail Bullet-Proof Strengthening Formula uploaded by Anna D.

BY NUTRA NAIL

Stronger Nails in Minutes! Stronger nails...it s almost like bullet proofing them. For all nail types. No formaldehyde, toulene & DBP Problem All nails that are weak, soft and break easily. Solution Nutra Nail Bullet-Proof Strength® Formula What it does This proprietary strengthening formula creates a powerful shield on nails, making them stronger in just minutes Results Shielded nails become resistant to splitting, cracking, peeling and breaking. You ll get dramatically harder, stronger, and visibly healthier nails within days. . see more...

• Does anyone know where i can find this product? i have us...1 Answers
Nutra Nail Bullet-Proof Strengthening Formula
  • "Before using this my nails were breaking all the time and that's the reason I bought it in the first place, but I've also noticed my manicures don't last longer than a day or two." in 1 review
  • "I had thin and very brittle nails before I began to purchase and use this product." in 1 review
  • "While the base coat goes on smoothly, it contains little fibers which sometimes even show through the first or second coat of opaque nail polish I put on top." in 1 review
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my holy grail! Thanks to Nurta Nails I can actually grow my nails long without them breaking. I even use this as a base coat under nail polish for extra support. I use bottle after bottle of this stuff :)
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got this with the high gloss top coat from amazon. It’s so affordable and so far it seems to work very well. My nails feel strong. It seems like a nice dupe for OPI nail envy. I’ll buy it again. I’d recommend it.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I have thin and brittle nails, they always seem to break or crack. i found nutra nail bullet proof and have been wearing that for awhile now, they make my nails strong and they don't break nor crack easily. i love this product for the strength it gives my nails. the only thing i don't like about this is you can see the little fibers and it finishes very "bubbly" or "bumpy" no matter how many coats you put on top of it. i feel thats a price to pay if you're really into stronger nails.
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I paint my nails once a week and this is always the first thing I put on, use the color polish or do a design of some sort, then finish off with the Nutra Nail clear top coat. Before using this my nails were breaking all the time and that's the reason I bought it in the first place, but I've also noticed my manicures don't last longer than a day or two. I'm not 100% sure if it's due to this but I feel it does help the chipping process.
Julietta D.
Ocala, FL
This base coat strengthened my nails so much that I was finally able to grow them to a nice length! I love it and always use this product under any nail polish I apply. One thing that bothers me, though, is that it is somewhat textured. While the base coat goes on smoothly, it contains little fibers which sometimes even show through the first or second coat of opaque nail polish I put on top. Overall, I would recommend this product.
G S.
I loooove this stuff for my nails. It keeps my nails strong and protected. A lot of polishes don't help them grow, but this does and it lasts for me. I have natural nails and this is a godsend for me
maria p.
I use this all the time. I put it on before i happy my nail polish and it protects my nails and keeps them strong. i love it because i know i can put polish over it and my nails are growing underneath.
Taylor T.
I had thin and very brittle nails before I began to purchase and use this product. Now my nails are thick and strong, there's no more breaking or peeling away to my nails.
Anna D.
Machesney Pk, IL
First time trying a base coat and I am happy with this one, goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I got the pack with the bonus top coat and they pair beautifully.
Alondra L.
I have really thin and brittle nails. They are always chipping and breaking.This strengthened and conditioned my nails completely. Now they don't chip and break
Yachira R.
Does anyone know where i can find this product? i have used it on my nails and i absolutely live it!

back