BY NUTRA NAIL

5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula Makes Brittle Nails Strong! Fast Absorbing Nutrient-Rich Formula Stimulates Growth Results Guaranteed For weak, brittle nails Problem:  Weak, brittle nails with fragile edges that split, crack, bend and tear easily Solution:   5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula What it Does:  Unlike other products that just coat the nails, this water-based growth treatment actually penetrates into weak, brittle nails.  The calcium rich formula with protein and multi-vitamins helps provide nails the nutrients they need to grow long and strong. Results:  You ll see weak, brittle nails grow longer and stronger in just 5 to 7 days. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?   see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This Is Worth the Price Its a really good product I would suggest EVERYONE to buy it." in 1 review
  • "My nail grew longer over time, also It made my nails stronger and they don't get cracks anymore." in 1 review
All my life I Bit my nails. I started to try to grow my nails out by not biting them and there was no growth! My nails were Brocken and damaged. I tried the Sally Hansen nail growth polish but that did not improve my nails at all! I bought this product and it does exactly what it says!! Between 5-7 days u do see growth! It won't be a huge improvement but it does grow! I use this all over my nails and massage it in my cuticles. It really works, pick it up!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Hinesville, GA
I have the flimsiest nails and they are constantly ripping anytime I grow them out. This product worked wonders for me and gave me strong and sturdy nails for the first time in my life.
erika l.
erika l.
antioch ca
I get my nails done often and because of that my nails get damaged but this formula really helps to get my nails strong again.
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth now for approximately 6 months. I had a tendency when I was younger of biting my nails so as an adult my nails were brittle and not healthy. So after watching YouTube videos on how to care for nails, I purchased this product. Let me tell you that my nails have never looked healthier. They grow very quickly so I have to constantly cut them but they look so healthy. Don't take my word for it...Look at my picture and tell me this stuff doesn't work? A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Cherami B.
Cherami B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had brittle nails that broke off for any stupid reason. It's been difficult to keep my nails long and strong until I've tried this product. My nails are now strong an long and don't break anymore. I recommend this to your nail routine ladies.
Jerri H.
Jerri H.
Meadville, MS
I have been using this product for almost a week now and I can already tell how much stronger my nails are. I used to be a nail biter so my nails were very fragile. But now they are strong and healthy.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I have nails that chip very easily, and also have a problem with cracked nails. I use this about once a week to keep my nails strong and unbreakable. I do notice the smell is not pleasant, but for the results I get I don't mind it.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
What can I say? I absolutely LOVE this product! It grew my nails longer in a week.I didn't see dramatic results like growing them really long overnight,but they grew a lot longer than normal! I will defiantly buy this again once I run out! :)
Jahmirca I.
Jahmirca I.
I got this product as a set which included the Nutra Nail Flex-Shield Hardener. I have to tell you all its perfect! Doing dishes and constantly working with my hands my nails were not in the best shape. After using both of these products I was amazed! It really does work. My nail grew longer over time, also It made my nails stronger and they don't get cracks anymore. If I'm using colored nail polish, I use the Nutra Nail Flex-Shield Hardener as both a base and top coat (which really helps the color last). I recommend this to anyone who needs to repair their nails asap! Great product!
Eli V.
Eli V.
Chicago
I noticed results quickly. Almost a week and I could tell my nails were stronger and were starting to grow more. My nails were really weak and would break easily. This has let my nails grow longer and stronger. I have never had nails grow past my finger tips because they would always break before they could reach that length, but now it's not as hard to grow them out. Give this product a try if you have weak nails or struggle to grow them.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for strengthening nails?
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Does this product really work ?
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Would you recommend this over another brand like opi?
Allison A.
Allison A.
How well does this work? Will I really see improvement within 5 days?
Laina K.
Laina K.
I usually get acrylic nails done at a salon but an trying to give my nails a break. My only issue is that my nails are very weak. Will this product help me at all?