BeautyNailNail CareNutra Nail
5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula

Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula

by Nutra Nail

5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula Makes Brittle Nails Strong! Fast Absorbing Nutrient-Rich Formula Stimulates Growth Results Guaranteed For weak, brittle nails Problem:  Weak, brittle nails with fragile edges that split, crack, bend and tear easily Solution:   5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula What it Does:  Unlike other products that just coat the nails, this water-based growth treatment actually penetrates into weak, brittle nails.  The calcium rich formula with protein and multi-vitamins helps provide nails the nutrients they need to grow long and strong. Results:  You ll see weak, brittle nails grow longer and stronger in just 5 to 7 days. No Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP Money Back Guarantee - Complete details available at nutranail.com. Questions?

I want to buy this
I waaaaaant to get this
Does your nails really grow in 5 days ? Any before and after photo please ?
Start your review of Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula!
Product Highlights
My nail grew longer over time, also It made my nails stronger and they don't get cracks anymore.in reviews
Jordan A.
Hinesville, GA
I have the flimsiest nails and they are constantly ripping anytime I grow them out. This product worked wonders for me and gave me strong and sturdy nails for the first time in my life.
member-acba34908
All my life I Bit my nails. I started to try to grow my nails out by not biting them and there was no growth! My nails were Brocken and damaged. I tried the Sally Hansen nail growth polish but that did not improve my nails at all! I bought this product and it does exactly what it says!! Between 5-7 days u do see growth! It won't be a huge improvement but it does grow! I use this all over my nails and massage it in my cuticles. It really works, pick it up!
Jackie  J.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Ladies, this is such an amazing product. It says to use 1-2 times I but I’ll do many coats just because I love it so much. It really does work in 5-7 days if you stick with the routine of putting it on daily. I went from extremely damaged nails to long healthy and strong nails! I would recommend this product to anyone! I love this treatment! The best part is that it soaks into your nails. Once it’s soaked in you can’t even tell you’re wearing anything. This lets you put on multiple coats. It dries super fast too!
Brianna S.
burlington
Best nail growth product I've ever used!!! My nails grew so fast when I used this it was CRAZY I would recommend this to anyone looking to grow their nails quickly! I know I will continue to buy this as long as they make it, I really do love it!
Cherami B.
I've always had brittle nails that broke off for any stupid reason. It's been difficult to keep my nails long and strong until I've tried this product. My nails are now strong an long and don't break anymore. I recommend this to your nail routine ladies.
Yadilsa M.
BROOKLYN, NY
Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula uploaded by Yadilsa M.
I've been using Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth now for approximately 6 months. I had a tendency when I was younger of biting my nails so as an adult my nails were brittle and not healthy. So after watching YouTube videos on how to care for nails, I purchased this product. Let me tell you that my nails have never looked healthier. They grow very quickly so I have to constantly cut them but they look so healthy. Don't take my word for it...Look at my picture and tell me this stuff doesn't work? A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
erika L.
antioch ca
I get my nails done often and because of that my nails get damaged but this formula really helps to get my nails strong again.
Eli V.
Chicago
I noticed results quickly. Almost a week and I could tell my nails were stronger and were starting to grow more. My nails were really weak and would break easily. This has let my nails grow longer and stronger. I have never had nails grow past my finger tips because they would always break before they could reach that length, but now it's not as hard to grow them out. Give this product a try if you have weak nails or struggle to grow them.
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
What can I say? I absolutely LOVE this product! It grew my nails longer in a week.I didn't see dramatic results like growing them really long overnight,but they grew a lot longer than normal! I will defiantly buy this again once I run out! :)
Jahmirca I.
I got this product as a set which included the Nutra Nail Flex-Shield Hardener. I have to tell you all its perfect! Doing dishes and constantly working with my hands my nails were not in the best shape. After using both of these products I was amazed! It really does work. My nail grew longer over time, also It made my nails stronger and they don't get cracks anymore. If I'm using colored nail polish, I use the Nutra Nail Flex-Shield Hardener as both a base and top coat (which really helps the color last). I recommend this to anyone who needs to repair their nails asap! Great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...