BY NUTRA LUXE M.D #73 in Lip Plumper

sisi r.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this lipgloss/lip plumper. It feels very good and light when u put it on. It last a fair amount of time. It would definitely be a product that I would use everytime I go out. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants something simple and good.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
These lip glosses do exactly what they claim. Not only are the pigments great but they plump your lips and give you kinda of that Kylie Jenner look but it's not matte. Though I love myself a good matte lip, this is a great product for that Kylie Jenner look.
Mia R.
"Hol'Up!"
This product is "pretty affordable", and "pretty ok" to use. I hate "watered" looking formulas, and this would be one of them. The plump lasts for about 30 min, and you won't really see a difference, even with multiple uses.
Nancy C.
Love these lip plumbers. Colors are great and make your lips fuller. Love how my lips look and feel when I use it.