BY NUTRA LUXE M.D

sisi r.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this lipgloss/lip plumper. It feels very good and light when u put it on. It last a fair amount of time. It would definitely be a product that I would use everytime I go out. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants something simple and good.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
These lip glosses do exactly what they claim. Not only are the pigments great but they plump your lips and give you kinda of that Kylie Jenner look but it's not matte. Though I love myself a good matte lip, this is a great product for that Kylie Jenner look.
Mia R.
"Hol'Up!"
This product is "pretty affordable", and "pretty ok" to use. I hate "watered" looking formulas, and this would be one of them. The plump lasts for about 30 min, and you won't really see a difference, even with multiple uses.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Nancy C.
Love these lip plumbers. Colors are great and make your lips fuller. Love how my lips look and feel when I use it.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Michelle Y.
I like this plumper that made with ingredients that are clinically proven to produce real results and fast. It is an all-in-one lip care treatment that creates a plump pout in minutes. It not only really works but it's loaded with nutrients that are excellent for the skin and lips that treat signs of aging.