Nutiva Organic MCT Oil

by Nutiva

Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is an oil concentrated with the Medium-chain triglyerides, capric acid and caprylic acid. Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, are the types of saturated fatty acids typically found in coconuts. Using a USDA certified organic process, we gently remove the fats from virgin coconut oil that remain solid at room temperature, leaving high levels of capric and caprylic acids. Unlike non-organic MCT Oil brands, there are no chemicals or filler oils used during this process, resulting in a clean, light coconut-flavored MCT Oil with no harsh aftertaste.

MCTs are easily digested and provide energy, support the metabolism and are burned by the body for energy and fuel.* In conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise, consuming MCT Oil can support weight management.* Our MCT Oil is derived only from coconuts and has more MCTs per serving than any other brand, making it an excellent option for athletes or those following a vegan, paleo, or plant-based diet. For a quick boost, blend MCT Oil into your smoothies, shakes and coffee.

Has anyone used this? Did you notice an increase in energy levels?
Has anyone experienced weight loss by taking  Nutiva Organic MCT Oil ? If you did, how long before you saw results? Thank you!
Start your review of Nutiva Organic MCT Oil!
Cierra F.
Everyone needs to try this stuff. I’ve gone through several bottles over the last year.
Dayane G.
Katy, TX
Great substitute to sugar in your coffee and it gave a boost of energy. It has hint of coconut flavor
Megan F.
Vassar, MI
I have been using this product for 3 months now i use it in my keto coffee and its great. Makes me feel full for a longer period of time. And great digestive benefits from it as well. Ill continue to use this product it's great! And is organic can't go wrong.
Holly O.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Kroger
I got this product for much cheaper than listed on here. Had I paid $23 id be very disappointed..but.for the price range I got it at..it was smooth..easy to blend..and completely tasteless. It did not give me the boost previous mcts have.
Amanda M.
Onnit MCT Oil After using as a fat source to my nutrition program for the last two month I love this product! It blends well into coffee, protein or any other shake and it tastes delicious!
Jo-Ann B.
Toronto, ON
Nutiva Organic MCT Oil uploaded by Jo-Ann B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good to increasing my fat intake on the #ketodiet. I use in my coffee in the morning and in salad dressings. Fair warning, should be taken in small doses to start off until your body gets used to it. It’ll run right through you otherwise, lol. Helps with the lack of fibre intake if you’re on a low card/high fat diet, if you know what I mean.
Tiffany S.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this mct oil brand in the past and have been very satisfied. I now get whatever brand is at Costco
Jazmine F.
Calgary, AB
Love this MCT oil! I add it to smoothies, salads, tea, coffee. It is so easy to incorporate into your meals. Very light coconut taste you can hardly taste it. So healthy and help you feel full and nourished. I will deffinatly purchase this brand or MCT oil again. Love Nutiva.
Aly G.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Costco
I love this! It’s a great product to add in smoothies or coffee because it’s already liquid. I add my coffee and MCT oil to my blender or if you have a hand held frother and it makes my coffee nice a frothy!
Hillary M.
Sturgeon Falls, ON
I love using this MCT oil as an addition to my morning coffee. I also add collagen peptides and grass fed butter and mix it together in a blender. Perfection! The MCT oil is tasteless and smooth and I have not experienced any stomach problems as warned about by reviewers of other MCT oils.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aimee M.