BY NUTIVA

Dietary Supplement. New Look, Same Protein. Superfood Protein Powder. Just Hemp, No Additives. Easy Mixing. 15g Protein. Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber Trust Nutiva® for the freshest, best-tasting products.  Imagine an organic food with 50% protein, 11% fat, 25% fiber , magnesium, iron, and zinc.  Did you know that hempseed is one of nature s most perfect super-foods? Extremely Nutritious One serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and. see more...

• Is this strong in taste like the seeds?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between hemp protein and whey protein? 1 Answers
Nutiva - Organic Hemp Protein 15g - 3 lbs.
  • "I think it would be harder to drink just plain with water or almond milk." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy mixing it with frozen fruit and spinach, greek yogurt, and almond milk with cinnamon to taste." in 1 review
Lex R.
Lex R.
Grand Junction, CO
I love this protien powder. Usually I have a hard time being able to drink my protien drinks, but I love the flavor and texture that it brings out in my smoothies. I add about four table spoons to my green smoothie each morning, and after three months of using it, my skin has became clearer, I have lost weight, and my happiness is at an all time high.
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Great for adding to smoothies post work out or with breakfast. I'm not crazy about the taste or color, but its a great source of protein.
Marina H.
Marina H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great source of natural protein powder for shakes. I don't really care for the taste that comes with typical protein powders when you add them into shakes, but this hemp protein doesn't affect the taste or texture much at all. I really enjoy mixing it with frozen fruit and spinach, greek yogurt, and almond milk with cinnamon to taste.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've been adding this hemp protein to my green smoothies for the last few months. I don't usually use a full serving (3 TBSP), because I don't need that much. It blends well and I don't taste it when it's mixed in with all the other fruits and greens. It is slightly gritty, but not bad. I think it would be harder to drink just plain with water or almond milk. I appreciate that there is added fiber as most proteins do not have any fiber at all.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Oxnard , CA
I like to add this to my oatmeal and breakfast smoothies for the extra protein and fiber.
Olga A.
Olga A.
San Francisco, CA
I like the nutty taste of this protein powder! It dissolves pretty well in my smoothies too.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Is this strong in taste like the seeds?
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Foodie Expert
What is the difference between hemp protein and whey protein?