BY NUTIVA

Enjoy the delicious, unrefined, cold-pressed, certified organic Canadian hemp oil. Hemp has Omega-3, the good fat for optimal health. Hemp HealthyHemp oil has nature's ideal 3:1 Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio. Unlike flax, hemp has valuable Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA), which can help the body metabolize fat. Use in smoothies, salads, vegetables and pasta dishes. To conserve the essential fatty acids, don't fry with hemp oil. Omegas Per Tbsp7.0 g Omega-6 LA2.5 g Omega-3 ALA2.0 g Omega-9 500 mg Omega-6 GLA250 mg Omega-3 SDA see more...

Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
I use this in my nighttime skincare routine, after my moisturizer. I have oily skin and clogged pores , this stuff has really helped unclog my pores and clear up my acne.
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
I have just started using this Hemp oil for taking off my makeup, oil cleansing at night, and as a moisturizer. I also use it in my hair on the ends and as a deep conditioning mask.  I love how light it is and it doesn't have a heavy smell, just a little nutty.  It kind of stinks that the shelf life is so short but I am willing to make it work for all of the great benefits of this oil, both internally and externally.  I just put a little bit in a pump bottle and keep the rest in the freezer to hopefully keep it fresh longer.  Even if it does go rancid quickly then I know I can pick some up right away at my local whole foods.  Unfortunately the shelf life just tends to be a tradeoff with high lineolic acid oils.
Mary X.
Encinitas, CA
I recently switched over to cleansing my skin with oils. I am seeing such great results with oil cleansing! I mix hemp seed oil with Caastor oil and use this as a makeup remover and cleanser at night! It gets all the gunk out of my pores! For anyone that is on the fence of trying the oil cleansing method. DO IT! It'll change your life. But make sure you use oils that are high in lionelic acid?? Idk if I'm spelling that right!
Brandi K.
Trinity, AL
I can not rave enough about Nutiva Hemp Oil! I love this stuff! It tastes great, especially as a light salad dressing alternative. It also does double-duty as a facial moisturizer!
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this as a moisturizer. It is great for people with acne. I use this with frankincense and lavender oil and have cleared almost all of my acne. I haven't used it with any food but really appreciate it being so light on my skin.
britny r.
Salisbury, NC
I know everyone swears by coconut oil. But omg ive been using this stuff and it has completely helped heal my scalp psoriasis and dry skin!
Georgia H.
I know it's supposed to be used for cooking but I actually use it as a cleansing oil when my skin is feeling angry. Hemp oil has so many benefits internally and externally. It has an almost nutty smell but its not overpowering.