GroceryPantryNutiva
Nutiva, Organic Hazelnut Spread, Classic, 13 oz (369 g) [Flavor : Classic]

Nutiva, Organic Hazelnut Spread, Classic, 13 oz (369 g) [Flavor : Classic]

by Nutiva

Enjoy our creamy, organic chocolate hazelnut spread. Per Serving: 450 mg Omega-3, 4 g Fiber and 3 protein, with 40% less sugar vs. leading brand ‡. Contains 13 g total fat per serving. §. We source our palm oil from small, organic, certified fair trade farms to ensure habitat is not harmed.. Nutiva nurtures vitality by conscious curating of the world's finest organic plant-food ingredients.. ‡ Sugar reduced from 21 g (leading brand) to 12 g per 37 g (2 Tbsp) serving.. § See nutritional information for total fat and saturated fat content.

Expiration Date: June 2019

Shipping Weight: 1.06 lbs

Package Quantity: 13 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutiva, Organic Hazelnut Spread, Classic, 13 oz (369 g) [Flavor : Classic]!
Daniela S.
San Diego, CA
Nutiva, Organic Hazelnut Spread, Classic, 13 oz (369 g) [Flavor : Classic] uploaded by Daniela S.
Purchased at: Amazon
a delicious and healthy option today I made a banana and oatmeal cake, on top I added this delicious hazelnut cream with chocolate and I just have no words super divine and healthy. I recommend it.Nutiva, Organic Hazelnut Spread, Classic, 13 oz (369 g) [Flavor : Classic]

Looking for your answer?