BY NUTIVA

Nutiva Organic Chia Seed Description: 5 g Fiber 3 g Protein 2.5 g Omega-3 Per Serving Kosher Nutiva.... Nourishing People and Planet Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (12 g) Servings Per Container: About 30 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 60 * Calories from Fat 25 * Total Fat 3 g 5% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g * Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 60 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 5 g 20% Sugars 0 g * Protein 3 g * Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 6% Magnesium 10% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Raw, certified-organic chia seeds. • Raw certified-organic chia seeds. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Wheat Free • Kosher see more...

• What are some benefits you have found by including this i...1 Answers
  • Do you just eat it out the bag or do you mix it with food...3 Answers
  • What are some recipes/ways that you use this?2 Answers
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are quality seeds. I’ve used them for smoothies and pudding. I love how versatile they are and how easy they are to use. It’s comparable to other quality brands. As you only use a little at a time, the bag lasts.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love chia seeds.  I eat them at various times of the day as you can incorporate them into any meal. They are so versatile in the fact that you can eat them raw sprinkled on top of food, in a smoothy, mixed with water, and as a pudding/oatmeal.  The best part is that they are filling and provide you with a lot of natural health benefits.
juno b.
They are delicious !!!!! I always incorporate them in some of my drinks. But my favorite is my lime cucumber water . It's soooo refreshing ! Super quick recipe !!
2. Cucumbers
2cups lime juice
Blend all together add honey or natural cane sugar to taste and add chia seeds add some icecubes and enjoy . !! It's honestly the best . Nutiva Organic Chia Seed 12 oz
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Chia seeds! I mix this with my salad, rice, and a smoothie or put on top of my toast which makes me get full faster and actually keeps me full longer. It really doesn't taste much. Also since these are so small, you won't have any problem drinking it even if you mix it with your smoothie.
Olivia S.
Arnold, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these chia seeds. I've been throwing them in everything recently and I have not been disappointed. They keep me fuller longer, and are a really great value. I'll definitely be purchasing them again.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love these chia seeds and I hope to get these again. They may be pricey but they work good. I never get sick or anything from putting these on my drinks or food
DORA R.
Love chia seeds, nice package that you can close to keep them fresh, i add them to my shakes with fruits or vegetales, to my oatmeal, yougurt, gives energy and proteins, average price, i bought it at costco, i highlily recommend this to everyone
KHADIJAH M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Throwing these in my drinks are great and I basically only drink water. So sometimes I'll throw strawberry in my water to give it a fruit infused taste and my chia seeds get added in too!
vanessa c.
I love chia seeds! I put them in my water daily and also in my smoothies. Gives me energy all day not to mention it gives your food and beverages that extra kick. They are great in omegas and other benefits. This is a great brand and will purchase again.
Maureen B.
Great nutritional value, but can be a bit unpleasant if youre not into gooey textures. Great for thickening up smoothies or making healthy puddings with coconut milk.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Want to try this but don't really know what to use it in. Any suggestions?
Breana P.
What exactly do you use Chia Seeds in? And what do they taste like? I've heard such great things about them! I'm curious!
Jaime P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Should you soak these in water or just eat them raw what way is better?
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
I am obsessed with chia seeds but I only use them for smoothies, added to my lemon water, chia seed pudding, and as an ice cream topper! Do you guys have any recipes that use chia?
Karla L.