Nutiva Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTIVA

New look.
Same product.
Nutiva®.
Nourishing people & planet.
Hemp protein.
Organic superfood.
Hi-fiber.
Just hemp.
No additives.
12g fiber.
11g protein per serving.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love mixing this with milk, banana, spinach and maca for a protein shake in the morning for breakfast or pick me up snack in the afternoon. Other times I’ll just mix it with milk for a quick protein shake in the morning when I’m in a hurry. This stuff is amazing and full of protein! The taste is perfect.
CHLOE🌸 D.
Brewster, MA
Nutiva hemp protein is my FAVORITE vegan plant based protein. It has no taste and is perfect to put in smoothies or even bake with. It is a tad pricey but comes in a pretty big container. I will keep on buying it!
Alessia M.
Bedford, NY
This is my favorite protein powder, I have it every morning for breakfast with a banana and half a cup of skim milk and blend it in my Ninja BL100 Professional Single Serve Pulse Blender (Certified Refurbished) !! I bought it at Whole Foods. It's super high and fiber and tastes good which is a plus!! Along with being organic which is super important because you never know what you are getting in a lot of protein supplements Going to purchase again :)
Jen P.
Ashburn, VA
#1 pro: NO FILLERS! This is my go to protein for smoothies! I use this in all the smoothies I make and it's tasteless, and does well on my stomach, and keeps me full. Nutiva is a great brand and, and I can't recommend this hemp protein highly enough. I'm shocked at some of the negative reviews... I'd recommend trying this for yourself, I've been making hemp protein smoothies every day for the past 3 years and this is the only brand I'll use.
Lora B.
Glasgow, KY
My guts & bladder are sensitive to soooooo many things. I soak mine in a couple of ounces of water for 15-20 min before making a smoothie w 1c blueberries & 8 ounces coconut milks. I definitely recommend letting it soak & soften!! This mix is kind to me :)
Sarah L.
Very powerful protein mix. so healthy packed full with amino acids to rebuild your body. the taste is neutral but I will still buy because of the health benefits.
Cherlie M.
I am amazed at how this product was able to help cure my irritable bowel syndrome. I used this to replace some of my meals. I just love the flavorful taste. Not to sweet, just the right amount of flavor.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a pretty strong stomach, but this mix was terrible. It was gritty, even when blended with the recommended recipe. I would not recommend this to anyone
Delcenia P.
I am a vegetarian and this was the first protein that I used that did not bother my stomach. I like this product and trust this brand.
karlisa g.
I was thinking about trying this product that after the review I said on that I do not think that I'll be trying it
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Would this protein powder work well in shakes?
Jessica S.
What are some good ways to use this product other than smoothies? Anyone use it in cookies or homemade granola? Maybe pancake or waffle mixes?
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
Vegetarians and vegans: what's your favorite protein powder? I personally love Nutiva Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber and Naturade Vegan Smart All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla, 1.42 lb