Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA

I use coconut oil for my hair, what do you use it for?

Aryam s.
Aryam s.
4 years ago
For dry skin it's perfect
Laura J.
Laura J.
4 years, 3 months ago
I use it as a makeup remover on my face and eyes. It does a better job than actual makeup removers and doesn't irritate my skin.
Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.
KELOWNA
4 years, 12 months ago
I use it for cooking, I also use it as a moisturizer an eye cream & a hair mask
Zicara T.
Zicara T.
Flint, MI
5 years ago
I use it for skin, my face, and I eat it. Surprisingly my face doesn't get oily and it can help with weight loss.
Claire G.
Claire G.
5 years ago
Mostly facial moisturizer, but it has so many potential uses!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
5 years, 2 months ago
Put it all over your feet and put on socks leave on overnight and your feet will be really soft in he a.m.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
5 years, 2 months ago
Hair conditioning and growth, cooking, skin moisturizing
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
I mix it with a little lotion to use after I shower. It leaves my skin super moisturized.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
5 years, 3 months ago
I also love using it for my hair, but i also use it all over my body it leaves it very soft and moisturized.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ
5 years, 3 months ago
I use it as a body lotion! My skin has never looked better!