BY NUTIVA

Nutiva - Coconut Oil Organic Virgin is cold-pressed and never refined, deodorized or bleached! Savor its rich aroma and its smooth and sweet flavor. Coconut Oil Organic Virgin ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yessica V.
This is definitely my go to summer essential. I love coconut oil for the summer for many reasons. For one its helps me get that bronze tan I want when I go tanning. A little goes a long way but it definitely helps! I also love this product for my hair. During the summer I go lighter and bleach my hair & using coconut oil helps it say smooth and repair. I recommend getting yourself a jar of coconut oil, because it's not expensive at all.
Christina V.
I absolutely love this coconut oil. It's great for sunburns. Just mix with lavender essential oil and you will benefit from the healing properties.
wissal w.
algeria
the coconut oil it is really awesome oil for your beauty and your health it is really very awesome oil for hair and skin and food it is very very very very goooooooooood oil try it and you never last this oil it is healthy and nice i hope to give me this oil ilove coconut oil so much
Kim H.
I love this coconut oil, I had the chance to test it because in Algeria it's not easy to find this kind of product. If you want to send me this product I will do a review on influencer and on Instagram. I am kim from Algeria zip code 16051